ghana antics: part four

"I don't know what it's like to love someone, who the world tells me I am not supposed to love. I can't imagine how hard it must be to love someone I am afraid to kiss on the street."

- lang leav (love)

CHAPTER FOUR

I don't know how to love anyone — relationship wise I meant. That's probably why I did that to Jordan, my ex boyfriend, remember I slept with his boyfriend? Yeah, since then I haven't been in an relationship. Rather I didn't take them seriously, cause when you know karma is a bitch and she'll come back and bite in the ass. You just know. I haven't had sex cause I hadn't had the desire too. I wanted to apologize to him, I did but he was solely fixated on making me feel sorry.

So I stopped caring, and I started hating him like he hated me. Except I hated him for loving me so much, when I couldn't love myself.

After Tank's When We went off, Beyoncé's Grown Woman came on, and I nearly fell down the stairs tryna get to the dance floor to dance to my song. Beyonce really did it with this song, it really symbolizes growth and adult hood and the fact that you can do whatever the hell you want and have to ask for permission to do anything. Abina was right behind me, not wanting to lose me nor Kobe. But who's worried about a twenty one year old man in a back room with strippers? Nobody.

'they love the way I walk,
'cause I walk with a vengeance,
and they listen to me when I talk 'cause I ain't pretending.'

Looking around, the first person I spotted was a fairly light skinned guy sipping a dark liquor, he looked bored like he didn't want to be here, I was gonna wanna make him be, so I of course started to whine my hips on him, and like I suspected his boys got wild, Abina got wild and so did he.

I don't like wall flowers, if you don't wanna come to a party don't. You look stupid standing around just looking at people dancing, get up and do something. I'm not a party animal, but if I'm at one you'll see me actually enjoying myself.

I got off him once I heard verse two coming, and started whining my hips by myself.

'I'm a grown woman,
and I know that I got it,
I'm a grown woman,
ain't got no room in my pockets
Look down, got you so excited!
I really wanna know if you got it like that,'

I paused before whining extremely fast.

'Cause you got a cute face and a booty so fat!
Go girl!'

The people around me started cheering extremely loud from those motions causing a group to flood around me, Abina being her hyped it up more.

"Alright! Alright!" The dj's voice boomed as I stood up getting grabbing a short break to see what the DJ was about to say. I seen the dark skinned brother I seen earlier walking across the floor join the crowd, he was in front of me. The remix to Shaggy's it wasn't me started to play and I got ready to go again. "You know the birthday boy gotta get his dance! Go!"