I never knew

WARNING:cutting
Roses POV
I run towards the bathroom as fast as I can but I slowly open the door to see a broken bottle on the floor along with blood droplets. I know on the stall where I see glass shattering from. " Aliyah,love. You ok." She crying.i notice she unlocked the door. I push it open to see the top of her for arm covered in scratches and blood falling. I quickly take of my jacket and wrap it around her arm." WHO CAUSED-." Yelling might scare her." Who made you do this."she calms down a bit as she leans her head against my chest and crys. " I walked ( sniff ) off to go get beers ( sniff ) for me and Jonah and I go back to see some girl dancing on him so I ran off with off now I'm here." I help her off the ground and walk over to isana and he takes her to my house after I give him the key to get Aliyahs are wrapped up. While I take care of Jonah.
I run over to him in a corner.... crying. " JON-ah." I walk over to him." What happened." I shout whisper in an angry tone. " Aliyah ran off to get us some beer when this random girl came over and started danceimg on me and when Aliyah are back over I guess she though I was dancing to." I sigh " ok. I get it, now let's gather everyone and head to my house. My parents are gone for a couple weeks so it's not a problem."
We gather everyone up and explain what happened I drive cause I'm the most sober ( REMEMBER: don't drink and drive kids!!)
~~~~~~~ le time skip ~~~~~~~
I grab my spare key and open the door we all rush over to the couch and chairs as Jonah explains. Aliyah thanks him and by now were all tired so I take them all to guest rooms them having to share
Pares:
Mark,jack
Aliyah,Jonah
Hailey,Annaliese
Rose,isana
Dan,Phil
——————
The next chapter will be more interesting. Trust meh
IMPORTANT: isana did wrap up Aliyahs arm tight so the bleeding stopped and called the hospital but they said just keep it wrapped and let it heal.
THANK chu all 😊