Chapter one

So yeah sorry for a new story! *slams head on wall*

Eh oh well *shrugs*

Also I used the deeper and the nightcore version since I like it better *shrugs*

Enjoy

----------

Chapter one

"Is this even the right place?" Mito hesitantly asked as her and the team, she was with, were standing in front of a tall Casino, that was located at the edge of Wave Country.

Mito couldn't take her eyes off the doors of the Casino, remembering on why she was here. 'They're here! I'm sure of it' she quickly reassured herself as her and her team carefully stepped inside.

Once inside, Mito looked around, observing the area. Inside, there were multiple tables for different games and a large stage in the far end. Surprisingly, she didn't find anything suspicious

Shaking her head, she turned to her team, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru and Jiraiya as extra help. "Everyone knows the plan?" Mito quietly told them, which they nodded. "Okay, everyone, be very careful, we're in unknown territory" Jiraiya warned them before they split up.

Xxxxxx

It had been twenty minutes since they had arrived and they couldn't find anything useful or out of the ordinary.

But as they were looking around, they didn't notice a strange person standing in the far corner, the shadows cover their upper half, only their piecing green eyes showing. Then the person slowly grin, 'Seems like the guest are finally here' they thought as they walked away from their spot to get everything ready.

'Let's get the show going'

Xxxxxx

Mito almost felt like ripping her hair out. She just couldn't find who she was looking for and slowly loosing hope that they'll be here. She didn't want to head back and face her parents, telling them that they couldn't find them and seeing their hopeful face quickly turn to sadness and despair.

She quickly shakes her head, 'I can't think of that! I will find them and bring them back before giving them the love and attention that they rightly deserved' she determinedly thought.

But before she could do anything, a loud sound was heard, catching everyone's attention and they turned to the stage, where there was a full grown man with a mixture of light purple and white suit, pale skin, piercing green eyes, slick back purple hair and a happy grin on his face.

He laughed before pulling the mike close. "Hello everyone and welcome to the Wave Casino! I hope everyone is having a great time" he said, causing everyone to let out happy yells and applause to his answer, causing the man to laugh once more. "I am glad! Now, the time you all have been waiting for! Please welcome the Cup Brothers!" the man introduced, causing everyone to loudly cheer.

The Konoha team was very confused by the introduction, but when the brothers stepped into the stage, Mito let out a silent gasp of surprise when she was who they were.

The first brother had bright blonde hair with a large red stripe going across his head, horizontally, bright red eyes and thin whiskers on his cheeks. He was wearing a typical bartender uniform, but the strangest thing about him was a single red stripped straw coming out of the back of his head.

The second brother had ebony black hair with a large baby blue stripe going across his head, horizontally, bright blue eyes and thin whiskers on his cheeks. He was also wearing a typical bartender uniform and also have a single blue stripped straw coming out of the back of his head.