Chapter four

I got nothing to say here XD

Enjoy
--------
Chapter four

Letting out a low groan, Mugman slowly opened his eyes, feeling slight pain on his neck and head. 'Ugh....what happened?' he thought, trying to remember the last thing.

'Okay....first me and Cuphead left the Casino and then made it to Konoha......then...we found the guy and managed to defeat him....then...oh'

Mugman started frowning when he suddenly remembered being pinched in the neck and knew why. 'Oh...they probably found us wait..' he started to look around, seeing that he was in a hospital room, but he was alone. 'Where's Cuphead!?' he panicky thought as he looked around and was about to get out of the bed when he heard the door open and when he looked up, he saw that it wasn't the main entrance, but to the side of it, he thinks that it let to a bathroom and let out a sigh of relief when he saw that it was merely his brother.

"Cups!" he happily called out, causing the blonde to turn to him and smiles. "Mugs! You're okay" Cuphead happily said before running to his brother's side and pulled him into a hug, which Mugman happily returned the hug. After a minute, they pulled away.

"Cups, what happened?" Mugman asked since Cuphead was awake first. Then he saw the blonde's face darkens for a moment before it went away.

"They found out that we're here and now trying to keep us here" Cuphead nearly hissed in anger, his red eyes slowly turning purple before he closed his eyes, taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Please calm down" Mugman calmly told him, placing his hands on the blonde's shoulders, "Look, we can handle this, besides, Devil and Dice will come after us if we're gone longer than the time limit" he added, which really calmed Cuphead down and smirks a bit, nodding. "Yeah, I wonder how much damage Dice will do when he gets here" Cuphead gleefully said, laughing at the thought making Mugman playfully shake his head at him, smiling.

Then the peaceful atmosphere was broken when the main door opened up, causing them to turn to see who it was and saw that it was a tall blonde woman which they instantly knew who it was.

"Tsunade" Cuphead growled as he was glaring at her, whom had the gull to look guilty and sad when she looked at them.

"Hello Naruto, Memma" she said with a sad undertone making Mugman frown, annoyed.

"That's not our name anymore" he replied, making her flinch a bit. She ignored that as she looked down, crossing her arms. "You two are recovering quite fast, so before the day end, your parents will come and take you back to the house" she explained, not realizing Cuphead clenching his fists in anger and shaking a bit.

------------

Oh snaps!

What will happen? Will Minato and Kushina will ever be forgiven? Is Mito even alive? How will Dice react when he comes to the rescue? How will Cuphead react in the next chapter? I don't know...

XD I really don't know

Also sorry if its short, promise to make the next longer

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-