Chapter three

There's a bit of a timeskip, like five months later

So yeah

Enjoy
----------

Chapter three

"What do you think the Boss want?" Cuphead asked as he and his brother were walking to their Boss' office after being summon. Mugman shrugs a bit, "M-Maybe he wanted us to get a runaway debtor" he guessed, making Cuphead shrugs at it, "Maybe since we're the ones that do that anyways" he said. And soon enough they made it to the office and walked inside, not bothering to knock.

Inside of the office, their boss was sitting behind the desk with his arms resting on the surface. But it was unusual to see that his right-hand man wasn't in the room, but the brother didn't question it and simply walked up to the desk.

"You called for us boss?" Cuphead asked with a smirk, making Mugman slightly shaking his head because if it. The boss simply chuckles before leaning close. "Well boys, there's a runaway debtor that you must find and bring them here" the boss started explaining. "Yeah yeah, so where was he last seen?" Cuphead asked, wanting to go get the debtor now, while Mugman lets out a sigh at his brother's impatience.

The boss stared at them for a few seconds before sighing, "You boys won't like this, but the debtor had fled to the Land of Fire" he said, making both brothers tense up at the mention, "And into....the village of Konoha" the boss finished, silently watching their reactions.

Both of their expressions showed two different emotions; Anger for Cuphead and fear for Mugman.

Letting out a silent sigh, "Now you two don't have to go right n-" he started saying when he was cut off by a loud slam and saw that Cuphead had slammed his hand on the desk with a calm expression, though the boss really knew how the blonde really feel.

"We'll do it!" Cuphead told the boss. Raising his eyebrow, he boos looked at Mugman, whom slowly nodding in agreement.

"...alright then" the boss confirmed.

Nodding, Cuphead quickly walked out of the office, getting ready and Mugman was about to leave, but was stopped by a gentle grip.

He looked back to see the boss looking at him with a concern tone. "Are you sure that you two can handle this? he said in a low tone, which Mugman took a second to think about it and slowly nods. "Yes Devil, we'll just be in and out" Mugman said, making Devil sigh and gently lifts the younger man's hand and pressed a gentle kiss on the back of his hand, making the ebony lightly blush

"If you two are sure, but I'll sent someone over if you two aren't back within a week" Devil said, making Mugman nods in agreement.

Xxxxxxx

Cuphead was packing up with an angry expression and was too absorbed in his packing that he didn't hear the door open or footsteps heading his way, but he jumped in surprise when he felt arms wrapped around his waist, stopping him and a kiss placed on the back of his head, slightly calming him down.

"Calm down dear" Dice said in a calm down, running his thumbs along the blonde's waistline. Groaning, Cuphead leans back against the taller's chest, feeling himself slowly relaxing.

"Sorry! Sorry, its just...hearing that name makes me so! Agh!" Cuphead started raging as Dice patiently listening.

After the blonde was done, Dice pulled away and turned the younger male around, "Now dear, don't worry about them alright? This will be just a quick mission" Dice told him in a stern tone. Cuphead stared at him for a few seconds before sighing, running his fingers through his head, nodding. "Yeah" he grunted making Dice chuckles before leaning down, giving Cuphead a light kiss.

Xxxxxxxxx

(Konoha)

"Well that was easy" Cuphead commented as the brothers were walking through the streets of Konoha, wearing a cloak to keep anyone from knowing who they are. Mugman nodded, agreeing with him, "They must have gotten lazy over the years" the ebony said, making the blonde snicker at his comment.

"Yeah yeah, lets just find this guy and get out of here" Cuphead said in a hurried tone, wanting to leave.

(Few hours later)

"Ugh, finally" Cuphead growled in annoyance as they finally found the guy they were looking for. Feeling annoyed as well, Mugman started walking up to him with Cuphead following.

Stopping in mid-drink, the wanted man looked at the two cloaked people. "Go away" he growled, catching some people's attention.

The cloak to the right, simply pulled out a familiar scroll, making the man tense up. "You have't paid the debt you owe" the cloak said, making the man quickly stand up, knocking the chair backwards, catching more attention. "No! I won't go back!" the man growled, started to shake.

Seeing it, Cuphead got ready to battle. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way" the blonde slightly threatens, making the man growl and started to transform, now catching everyone's  attention and soon everyone started to panic at the sudden change.

Swallowing a bit, Mugman put the scroll away and got ready to fight along side.

(Timeskip to the end of the battle since I suck at writing that)

"DUCK"

Hearing his brother, Mugman quickly duck  hearing the beam shoot over his head, hiting the target and hear them scream out in pain before starting to shrink.

Letting out a sigh of relief, the ebony stood up, rubbing a sore spot on his side and turn to his brother.

"Finally, now lets get the guy and ge-" Cuphead started to say when he suddenly let out a yelp of pain before collapsing. Mugman let out a cry and about to run towards the blonde when he felt a pinch on his neck and soon everything was quickly turning to black.

'Devil is not going to like this at all'

That was the last thing Mugman thought before passing out.
----
Okay I think this is where it starting to pick up....maybe idk XD

Comment down of what you think and yeah

Piper out-