2

Narrator's pov

The cool air blew into your room waking you up. It was 7:40 am. You liked to sleep with the window open because where you live, the air comes down from the dormant volcano bringing in a cool breeze. It was funny, even though you don't use an A/c, your room is always the coldest out of everyone in your house.

You liked it cause it matched your soul. Cold. <I'm joking. I'm not.>

You rolled out of your high bed and got to the bathroom to freshen up for the day. But what to do? Go to the park? Naw you hate people. Visit parents? Ehh? Ok. You also decided to see your grandparents some time during the day. Yup. That's a great plan.

You finished getting ready and wore joggers and a loose white shirt with converse. You went to you car which was a black Honda Civic Type R. You grabbed your keys and left your house.

You called both your parents, letting them know your on the way. Your mom just got off of work and now you guys were all meeting up at their house. Your mom worked as a hotel manager and your dad worked as a head sushi chef.

As you make it to the house, you drove up into the drive way and got out smiling. "MOMMY, DADDY I'M HOME!" You yelled. Your mom glared at you from the window. "Damn kid, shut up. Your so old already why you keep yelling?" You smiled awkwardly while she shook her head at you dissapointedly. "I worry about you." Your dad said as he popped out of nowhere.

You smiled and went up to them, giving them a big hug. "How's work?" Your dad asked. He always wanted you to succeed in whatever it was you wanted, as long as your happy and making money. He wasn't you real dad but he treated you as if you were his. "You know your mama misses you? She keeps calling me to call you." Your mom said. Yeah. You call your grandparents mama and papa.

"Oops. Well how have they been?" You asked. "Well mama is still mama, and papa said he is getting tired of seeing mama's face that he needs to see his grandkids every once in a while." You bursted out laughing. "Well at least they didn't kill each other yet." You said and soon you called your grandma to let her know of your plan.

You guys all decided to meet up at your uncles restaurant in 6 hours for dinner. You hung out with your parents for 2 hours, ate lunch and drove home.

Else where~

A man of age 26 was going over some paper work in his condo room. Clear stress and irritation was stamped to his face. He wore a black tank top and surf shorts. He would love to stop, relax, swim and perhaps check out girls in the beach but before he can even go, he got a call.

"Hello sir, I'm sorry for bothering you on vacation but we have some things to do so I'll send you the link."

Oh how pissed he was. First, they messed up his flight yesterday and that same day he was being tailed by mindless females. When that girl stood him up, he was just speechless that life would do this to him. What did he do wrong?

When he arrived to his vacation rental, he fell fast asleep. Early that morning, he went sight seeing from his window. It was a pretty nice place, very cozy yet his style.

(A/n: This is a condo I went to because my grandpa owns the one across the street to it so what happened was a guy just bought it for 2billion and he was discussing stuff with my grandpa and I was aloud to tag along. It's a very beautiful place and it's right next to the beach. Omg I'm sponsoring.)

Anyway, as soon as he finished, a knock was heard on his door. His bodyguards came along with a man who looked about 60 years old. He had a aura of authority yet he was calm and chill. "You must be Jaebum Park, please enjoy your stay here and I see that my daughter has checked you in already. I'm Zaldy." He had slight tan skin and black hair.

The younger man smiled tiredly. "It's a very wonderful place sir." Even though Jaebum was a CEO and was forced to grow up fast, he still had his manners. "Come son, you should relax. Your here on vacation. Would you like to accompany me to dinner with my family? Treats on me." Jaebum thought for a while. The older man doesn't look suspicious, in fact he seems like a complete family dude. Jaebum nodded before they both decided to talk story and talk business.

The man usually did this alot whenever certain guests stayed over so that their experience will be better. The reason why he does it to certain and not all was because he wanted to make friends with people who actually wanted to be friends back. He's a very nice old man.

A few moments passed and now, the older man who was in charge of the condos gave Jaebum the address for the restaurant and left.

Time skip

It was now time to go so Y/n went into her car and started driving, her make up only consisting of lipstick and mascara. Her parents hated it whenever she wore make up because they believed that their daughter didn't need it.

(A/n: If you wear CAKEY makeup ALL the time, you are beautiful with out it because honestly that's kinda how you fuck up your face. I've seen little kids who were like 10 years old already looking like they are 21. It's disgusting. Like you do not want to look older trust me. What are you trying to prove? Kids now have just gotten way more cringey.)

When you arrived at the restaurant, you gave your uncle a hug while waiting for your family.

After waiting a few minutes, you got a text from your grandmother.

"Hello my lovely granddaughter up above😭💕 we on our way but we have a few guest joining us from the condo"

"Ok mama see u soon den" You replied.

You then saw your dad's truck pulling in and you waved. "Where's mama Nita papa Zaldy?" Your mom asked. "On the way." You shrugged.

You guys all sat down and you got another text to look outside from your grandpa this time.

"Come out and meet the new guest he's about your age."

You felt your eyebrow twitched. Nope. Not this again. Your grandma tried to pair boys up with you ever since you were 14 years old and your mom tried when you were 15. They stopped for a moment when you didn't mention anything to them about crushes but now- your grandma wants to be a great grandma while your mom just teases you.

You see that your grandparents are outside the window waiting. A sleek black car then pulled up.

You excused yourself from your parents to see your grandparents and who the newcomer was. Time to be a good girl and greet~

Walking out, you saw them with a familiar younger man beside them. You bit your lip. Your mom smirked thinking you were trying to be sexy through the window but-

"Your kidding me right? I saw his face at lunch yesterday and now your telling me to eat with him at dinner?! When was he invited? I never invited him! How ruuude you never informed me." You turned away and faced your dad who was laughing at your outburst.

"Um. Hi I'm Jaebum Park but please call me Jay, thanks for having me." 'Jay' said with a smile. Oh you can see that smirk behind it.

This will be intersting.