Chapter10

Dash's POV
The people in front of us just started to laugh maniacally and then those agent brought another family but it wasn't Foley's or Manson's family. It was a family I never seen here in Amity Park."HEY LET US GO!!" A small girl asked wearing pink and had strawberry blonde hair. Her mom almost looked like her but her dad looked weird."Who are you people?!" The man yelled."Shut it. Your son has powers and so does his boss and we want them here with those freaks that we need to capture." Agent K said.
Henry's POV
I came home and found no one is in the house. Piper didn't have basketball practice so where is she and my parents?"Mom?! Dad?! Piper?! Are you home?!" I shouted around in the living room until I reached the kitchen where I saw a note. I opened up the folded note and read it. My eyes widen. Ransom note.

Kid Danger & Captain Man
If you want your family back. Come and get them in Amity Park in the middle of town. No we don't want money. We want you. You have two hours before we kill everyone you love and don't come as Kid Danger or Captain Man.

-GIW

I immediately ran to Junk'n Stuff and called Ray as I ran there."Ray we have a big problem!" I shouted."What's up?" He asked."Those people who kidnapped Danny and Lani have my parents and sister and we need to get there in two hours and without uniform!" I shouted over the phone."Ok I'll wait for you in the Man Copter. See you later!" Ray said really fast as I heard him run."I'm coming Henry's mom!!" He shouted and I ended the call as I used some of my powers to run faster. Eventually I arrived at the store and quickly went to the entrance where the Man Copter is hidden. There I saw Ray ready to fly off. I quickly jumped on and we flew there as fast as we can.

We arrived at the scene and there we saw a big container holding Danny in his ghost form, Sam, Tucker and Lani in their human forms and I looked further and saw evil versions of them. I saw atleast two classrooms of kids, my family and people in jumpsuits."HEY!!" I shouted."Using innocent bystanders, that's lower than anything I've seen." Ray said."Finally your here!!" The black male shouted."Get them!" The white male shouted and I dodge all their attacks until one hit me square in the chest. Ray was fighting a guy the size of Bork but he wasn't losing."HENRY!!" My parents shouted."That's It!!" Danny in the container yelled as a wail came out of his mouth knocking the evil versions of them out. Lani, Sam and Tucker quickly got to their other halfs and tied them up. Danny picked up both agents by their necks and his eyes glowed green."Looks like I have some of my powers. Now how do I get back together with my other half?!" He shouted and another agent came and started to fight me until he gotten his hands on my gum balls.

"Ray!!"I shouted."He has my gum balls!!"Ray quickly put the muscular thing down and took out his gum balls and chewed one."RAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted as he blew up his gum and it popped and Captain Man stood there."NO WAY HIS CAPTAIN MAN!!" Piper yelled. I quickly pushed off the agent and picked up one gum ball and put it in my mouth. Ray was untying all the captives until he was shot down but quickly stood up."I'm Okay!" He shouted as he looked at the source and saw it was from more agents.

Danny gave up and threw the agents he was holding and just picked up his other half and they instantly phased into each other."Sam, Tucker, Lani!! Do what I did!" He shouted as he started to fight all the agents.

Danny's POV
I read their minds after they didn't want to tell and quickly picked up my ghost half and turned us both intangible forcing us back together. There I stood in my cape with my ring and everything. Soon there was a purple, blue and greenish light behind me and there I saw the rest of Team Phantom back to normal."Okay. Sam and Lani you go and untie everyone." I said as Henry blew a bubble with his gum and then a green light covered him and he was now Kid Danger."NO WAY MY BROTHER IS KID DANGER!!!" His sister yelled and we started to fight. Tucker saw a big tv screen and he whispered something in my ear and we nodded.

I quickly fought off the agents as I gave Tucker time to plug in the flash drive. He created a microphone out thin air and gotten everyone's attention."Attention everyone, we have some shocking news about our so called protecters from evil ghost the GIW!!" He began and all the agents froze. The tv screen went on and their it showed how they experimented on Lani when she was still human."Come on we have to make her a halfa to get answers." The speakers off the tv said."Oh what's that people. GIW experimented on a normal human being!" I said as I flew up to Tucker's level."And they killed my family and my little four year old sister in front of me!" Lani shouted as she flew up."And sexually assaulting her when she is being experimented on!" Sam said as she got up.

"And you all remember a few months ago that I ran away!!" I said and the people around us either nodded or mummers of yes or I remember was heard."The GIW entered my mind and now they want to experiment on every Halfa they come across!" I shouted."News flash there's only six of us and you won't find the other two!!" Tucker shouted."The GIW are evil people. Using innocent people to get what they want. Using kids as hostages and exposing people's secrets. They must fall!" Kid Danger said."They must fall. They must fall! They must fall! They must fall!!" Soon everyone shouted.

"Not so fast!" The head of the GIW said."I went inside the Ghost Zone and found this." She said as she pulled a dented thermos.