BABY ' FOREVER AND ALWAYS'

hello babies! I used to write stories on SANGINI/RAGSAN two years back . I literally lost inspiration to write more due to some reasons . I took all my stories down but now I am back for good and best . 

This story was posted before and trust she it was so shitty but when I read your comments today , you guys made me edit and write it again . For your love and support I am back . I have wrote it again and made many changes , I hope you guys like this .

please vote , comment and share the story . It helps to inspire alot .

Inline comments are fun ! So have fun and laugh and joke and tell me if you like her dresses . 

 let's begin my journey of Ragsan with this superb OS . 

Sankaar , Ragini , Swara and Laksh were friends on the very first day of their kindergarden

Sankaar , Ragini , Swara and Laksh were friends on the very first day of their kindergarden. so this story revolves around 4 best friends who love each other unconditionally but in midst of arrange marriage and love mariage one soul is meant to perish . 
8
Sanskaar Malhotra was the boy who fell in love with Swara when they both particpated in the role play of a CINDRELLA RETELLING in 8 grade . Crushes and  Secret Admirer's were new TREND , afterall they were teens now . THIRTEEN .

Laksh's went to college in london while both Swara and Sanskaar attended college in DELHI itself . ragini was the FASHIONISTA of their small group . After persuading her parents , she joined a modeling agency . 

In the due course sanskaar and swara spent more time together . While he treated Rags as his best friend . swara was his crush . when all four of them were well settled in their life SANSKAAR thought of proposing to SWARA . 

When their families thought of changing their freindship into relations . Sanskaar and Ragini were hitched ! Arrange marriage was the perfect solution . Ragini have always found sanskaar handsome and was attracted to him but not in a serious kinda LOVE . 

sanskaar had one last chance to confess his love , he knew if swara would love him back he would fight the world for her . 

" baby , i am telling you either you propose her or be ready to marry me " Rags said as she wrapped arms around his neck , she put his hands around her waist as shiver passed her spine . who the hell made these crop tops . 

she looked at him with cute eyes and soft pout . Sanskaar always found Ragini beautiful , well she is a model . Looking at her he could tell she was hurt . Looking at those pouty lips he wanted to just smash them against her . they were soft and tainted with a plum shade that made her skin look brighter . 

She looked in his eyes and the way he ran a tongue on his lips to make them wet . He leaned foreward as she closed his eyes . she could feel his light breathes fanning her already hot skin . when he touched his lips slightly on hers , and she responded quickly . She pulled him by his collor . It lasted few seconds before he pulled back . Ragini couldn't open her eyes . First she was ashamed or guilty and second she couldn't look into his eyes . It would hurt if he regretted it because Ragini wanted to the same thing again and again all day .