BONUS(2)

9 months later 
HE was coming BACK
SHE couldn't WANT anything 
LESS or MORE

Distance makes the heart grow fonder ! It did .The two of them were the most loving example of this theory . Sanskaar wanted her to have space , He wanted to get rid of all the bad memories and MOVE ON . 
He knew that he wanted Ragini in his world but he also knew that the two of them wanted a different scenario to mingle . Today, when he landed in India , it was a surprise for her . 
She woke up with bed hair and an old ratted Tshirt with some sleeping shorts . She rubbed her eyes trying to erase sleep when she opened the door . 
He was their in his glory with the most charming smile on his face . He had two bags in his hand along with a box . He had a small bouquet of flowers , BLUE LILY'S . Her heart skipped a beat when her eyes met his . 
Her arms went around his neck as he dropped everything on floor to catch her . Her smile as wide as soccer field . Tears rolled down her cheeks . She bit her bottom lip to hold back a sob as she clutched to him with all her life . 
Looking at him after 6 months was a relief to her soul . Knowing that he loved her and only his Rags . Her love reflected into her questions , she asked him day and night , the distance didn't stop her from worrying.

You had breakfast ?
How is your cough ?
Did you have juice after gym ?
Is she beautiful ?
Did you washed your clothes ?
Did you went to Walmart for grocery?
Are you stressed ?
Was dinner good ?

They had a difference of seas and oceans and she knew that he couldn't just kiss her with a blink of her eye . All those worries flew away as he caressed her thighs and wrapped them around his waist .

Sanskaar inhaled the smell of her hair . His hands went inside her T-shirt . Even after being a model, with endless clothes . She couldn't discard her old T shirts .
" I'll just wear them for nights "

she used to always says . Her tiny shorts gave Sanky Jr. a twitch early in the morning .

"I missed you." She whispered , "Hmmm , I missed you too! Baby " he said as he tightened his arms around her .

" Rags , baby I was - "
" shut up , just enjoy the moment"

"I love you." She smiled . She would never get bored of these three words .
Her life went through a whole roller coaster ride with the whole EX DRAMA , BREAKUP , MARRIAGE , BROKEN ENGAGEMENT, SILLY MISUNDERSTANDINGS, LONG DISTANCES .
Now all that she wanted was him and her to just sleep beside each other , live under same roof , kiss each other all day , make love and have babies , lastly she just wanted them to get MARRIED .

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen . She poured him a glass of water. The smile on her face was beautiful. His smile had love for her .
He walked out and switched on TV. The credits of an early morning movie rolled on .
She went inside and got changed into some Tshirts and sweatpants. She brushed her teeth. As much as she wanted to kiss him badly, morning breathes were gross .
She walked back and sat on his lap . With lack of physical contact past six months , the sudden affections caught him off guard .
" I have so much to show you " she said with so much enthusiasm that he could sit there and listen her voice for hours .
He pulled all the gifts he bought and the gifts she wanted . Heck ! She is a demanding girlfriend but she is the most loving, affectionate and caring girlfriend too . He remembers her saying -
" I love Hershey's, start buying them now only so you can stock them up "
" Baby, I want that LV bag , the royal blue one with Pearl's on top "
" Baby, please bring me those loubiton heels"
The list went farther away than the one he can remember .
" I have so much to share with you " she said .
She planted a kiss on his cheek as she looked at the black Gucci dress she wanted . " I will wear this , when we go on a date ". she commented as she removed her Tshirt in front o him.