Chapter 52: The Lawyer

That night, Jungkook talked to Flower and only poured just a bit of tea onto another bowl. Not enough to hurt the kitten. But it looked like the cat was actually listening to his issues... That's what made him feel happy.

               A few days later, Jungkook woke up expecting to see Jimin and kiss him good morning... But Jimin wasn't thwre of course. He missed Park Jimin and needed the boy in his life! He couldn't sit there and stay away from Jimin forever.. They expect Jungkook to forget about Jimin and live on with his life. However, Jungkook wasn't going to let anyone tell him how to live his life.. He wanted to see Park Jimin and that was final.

              Jungkook got ready to see the Lawyer... If his timing was right, the man must be getting ready for the trial for the daycare worker. Jungkook wore his formal black and white suit to look presentable to the lawyer... In hopes of getting him on the same page of the trial again.

             Since the case remained open until a miracle appeared, Jungkook was willing to bring the trial again for one last time. He knew this would catch the attention of the news station so he was ready to find real evidence to free Jimin from that mental hospital. From what Jungkook has seen on the website was all information on what Yurin was accused of, was all missing! Hopefully, the Lawyer can help him out with this one.

                 Jungkook left the house holding his laptop in a case as he walked to the court where Won Dwo Rin will be attending. Through his phone, he can see the live stream of the trial in session as he stared at the Lawyer. Paying attention to every word he said. Jungkook knew this lawyer was good enough to help him.. It showed in the wise man's face! He was very intelligent.

             Jungkook soon arrived to the court and sat down in the lobby to wait for the Lawyer. The court hall had a black marble floor, red curtains and eggshell colored walls with dark wooden chairs and a long hallway leading to the double doors to the court room with just a chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

              Jungkook patiently wated nervously while he glanced at the live stream of the court room where the lawyers began to testify. Jungkook thought of Jimin and knew this Lawyer was good from the start. He was able to help Jimin once, he can do it again.

           Towards the break in the trial, Jungkook noticed a crowd of people leave the court room, now was his chance to talk to the lawyer! Jungkook quickly hurried in to see the Lawyer in a grey suit as he drinked water from his bottle.

             Jungkook approached Dwo Rin with respect. "Hello." Jungkook bowed to the lawyer catching his attention. "I know you may not know me... But I really wanted to talk to you about Park Jimin. I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's boyfriend..." Jungkook claimed as he looked up at the wise and older man.

             "What about, Park Jimin?" The man asked. His voice was a bit raspy but he seemed interested.

             "The second trial... I know he's innocent and needs a second trial! I will plea-"

              "Yes." Dwo Rin replied as he set the bottle of water back into his bag.

               "Yes? You'll do it?" Jungkook asked in disbelief! That was very fast... "Why?"

                "Because I know Park Jimin is innocent, That Yurin.. He's no good and I know so! That lawyer I was against at the time always showed up to support Yurin no matter what." Dwo Rin claimed. "It's very suspicious but I'll tell you what, if we work together on finding the evidence, I'll take care of setting up the trial." Won Dwo Rin smiled. "You are his lover so you'll have to do something too." the man then took out his information card and gave it to Jungkook. "Let's keep in touch. Contact me when you find something good."

             "Mr. Won... I actually have something right now if you don't mind." Jungkook claimed as the older man was astounded, Jungkook came prepared. Jungkook took out his laptop from his case and set it on the table to show Mr. Won on every note he has written about the matter. The younger showed Dwo Rin about how all of the data was wiped from the websites linking Yurin to any other accusations.

         "It was like someone was told to take it down so they wouldn't risk losing the trial at the time.." Jungkook stated as Mr. Won's eyes widened at the evidence.

              "It's completely gone... If I can just contact the owner of this website, surely they have all files saved somewhere!" Dwo Rin claimed with a smile. "I am very excited to work with you, Jeon Jungkook and be able to work on this trial again! Contact me soon about this if you find any other interesting evidence like this! We might be able to win the trial this time!" Dwo Rin smiled as Jungkook nodded happily.

              Jungkook walked out of the court room before the trial resumed. The younger was happy. So far, everything was falling into place and if the court accepts to a second trial, there will still be hope for saving Jimin and getting him out of that eternal hell. Just the thought of doing this all for his Jimin made him smile. He was going to keep his promise on seeing Jimin very soon!