ANNOUNCEMENT

Heyyy!!

I know some of you hate waiting for updates and I may have a solution for you.

I've just started writing a new novel called Heartbreakers For Hire.

It would mean SOO much to me if you guys followed me on this new adventure.

The kind of romance will be very similar to The Bad Boy's Rules but the storyline is completely different. I am finally taking a chance and trying something new ❤️

It would also be a good way to distract yourselves between Tuesdays and Fridays:) (My update days)

It's on my wattpad page and it is a story of paranormal and romance.

I'll be updating the new book weekly along with The Bad Boy's Broken Rules ❤️

Summary

What if the boy who broke your heart..

Was hired to do it?

What if he was sent by the heartbreakers service, a magical agency working in the dark to prepare human girls for the day they'll meet their soulmates?

What if everything you thought you knew about love..

Was false?

* * *

Meet Everly Green, a sarcastic, clumsy, nerdy, coffee addict who pushes the door that has "pull" written on it in capital letters.

Meet Asher Hayes, a greek god looking 150 years old wizard with a bad temper and charms no human girls can resist.

When Asher gets hired by the heartbreakers service to make Everly Green fall in love and prepare her for the day she meets her prince charming, he has no idea what awaits him.

Everly isn't like his other missions.

She isn't like the other girls he's broken.

She's different.

And Asher doesn't do well with changes.

One thing's for sure.

Asher Hayes isn't prince charming material.

And Everly Green's heart isn't that easy to break.

Hope to see you there ❤️

I love you all.

Your dedicated author,
Eliah