~4~

*Sqaishey/Beth's POV*

I came back home with Stampy(yes we agreed to call ourselves like that, since we don't want to sound serious like, Joseph come here for a second or Joe it just sounds weird.)"Sqaishey? Actually first do you mind being called sqaishey?" he asked concerned. "Stampy that is kind of my name you know. So no I don't mind being called sqaishey." I smiled then giggled. He put his arm round my shoulders "you know I don't want to be rude of bully you sqaishey." he lightly kissed my cheek. It's so cute how caring he has gotten in this current week. "well what I was about to say was if we can see each other like nearly every day since we have a break currently." he smiled weakly. "well Mr Stampy Cat, I don't think-" I purposely paused to see his reaction, hr frowned and looked down. "I don't think that's a bad idea." I resumed the sentence. Stampy smiled and gave me a hug, he's so cute even though he did the things he did to me. I haven't cut myself for over a week, which to me is a very big achievement. I lightly gave him a peck on the lips. We got to my apartment and noticed the whole family was here, but no one not even my parents knew me and Stampy were dating. Our fingers were locked Together, everyone was staring at us and then at our hands. I decided to break the silence. "hey everyone." I said and smiled awkwardly. "You never told us you have a boyfriend!" everyone said all together. "that's because we started dating yesterday." I rolled my eyes then turned towards Stampy and smiled. He smiled awkwardly back. "well you know you should tell us when you get a boyfriend Bethany." my aunt said. I completely forgot what it's like to be called Bethany, for the whole day I was sqaishey. "so what's this cuties name?" My grandma said walking up to Stampy and examining him, luckily she didn't do anything I would regret later like checking his teeth or something. I shivered at the thought of that. "his name is Joe or Joseph." I said and stampy wanted to add something then closed his mouth. "why didn't tell us yesterday honey?" My mom asked. "because we were so busy and it completely flew out of my mind to even tell you." I giggled awkwardly. My mom nodded and then I asked them if they wanted something to drink, and that's when the party started. Since me and Stampy are both 18 we also had a lot of fun with my family. At 11pm everyone got a taxi to go to the hotel and my mom got my dad home. Which meant me and stampy were alone. We were laying sideways in the bed and stampy turned to look at me. "do you think we could do it today?" since I wasn't completely drunk I still had a normal mind. "stampy it's to early in the relationship and I'm tired as hell." I said and made my way to the bathroom to change. I'll get a shower in the morning. Right now, I'm too tired. I went back and noticed stampy was half asleep on the floor like a child. "hello little baby, how old are you?" I said in those voices which you use to talk to a kid. Stampy replied in a baby voice. "I'm 3 years old miss." he said holding up five fingers I giggled and continued using my voice. "where's you mommy?" he turned to me with half open eyes. "I don't know I think she's at home." I laughed and then said to stamps. "OK stampy now on a serious note butt your but up and get on the bed." I laughed as I made the bed. He smirked with his eyes half opened. I smacked his arm. "You have such a dirty mind Stamps. " I laughed. We jumped in the bed; as I was falling asleep Stampy wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered. "I love you babe." them kissed my cheek and fell asleep. Before I could respond I also fell asleep.

I woke up still wrapped by Stampy, as if I was tied by a rope. I snuggled into his chest, which caused him to wake up. "morning babe." he said in his raspy voice. "morning." I replied looking up from his chest. He is so tall it's crazy. He gave me a morning kiss. "babe?" I said in a calm voice. "yeah?" he smiled. "I can't tell if that's morning breath or the leftovers from yesterday." we both laughed and then ran into the kitchen to make something to eat. Stampy ran then stopped. "what's wrong babe?" I turned to him. "hangovers are the spawn of Satan." he replied adding a little accent on the 'spawn of Satan part' I helped him to the dining room, brought him some water from the kitchen and gave him a little kiss on the forehead. I made my way to the kitchen to make something to eat. I brought some cake from yesterday that my grandma made. "oh so it's gonna be like Minecraft?" he asked laughing. "stamps, shut up im too lazy to make anything. " I laughed. "you're my real life Lee bear." he laughed. Lee is his Scottish bear friend who he normally does Minecraft videos with. We finished eating, so I took the dishes and washed them.
*Stampy/Joes POV*

Sqaishey Went into the kitchen to wash the dishes. I was finishing my water and then I went to watch a movie or something. "babe what do you want to watch?" I asked/shouted to Sqaishey which I regretted straight away. "lion King!" she said excited and jumped on the sofa. I laughed, I'm guessing lion King is her favorite movie. I turned on the movie and we started watching it. There was then the part where mufasa dies. I noticed Sqaishey was crying I also had tears in my eyes. This part always gets me. I wrapped my hand around her waist to comfort her. When it got to timon and pumbaa I got excited. Them guys are the best. When the movie finished I asked sqaishey. "who's your favourite character?" she looked at me and replied "simba. Who's yours?" she smiled. "mine would probably be Timon." I laughed. We were sitting around and watching youtube videos for quite a while. We then went for a walk around the neighborhood, which led us to my house. Sqaishey came in and we sat around and talked. We heard a knock on the door. I opened it and realised it was squid nugget. We are going to shoot a video today together called Ready Steady Cook Challenge. We said goodbye to sqaishey and then made our way to a nearby shop to start recording.