~8~

I walked up to her apartment and rang her doorbell. Soon I saw a silhouette emerge at the door. The silhouette opened the door and revealed to be Sqaishey. "Morning Babe." I smiled. "Morning." She said in her raspy voice. I grabbed her into a hug. But she pulled away. "Ew take a shower or something you smell like weed." She walked away from me. I decided to walk to the shower. I looked back at her, she stared into her phone. I looked down and made my way to the shower. I heard she was on the phone with someone.
(Sqaishey:S)
S: my whole house smells like weed now ever since he walked in.
But I love him I can't just break up with him because of such a pathetic reason.
I understand your concern but I'll be fine.
Just stop over reacting please.
Fine then bye.
"Stamps are you done yet?!" I heard her shout. "Nearly!" I shouted back and finished up with myself. I turned the water off and once again saw Sqaishey on her phone sitting on the couch as if she hadn't moved in 10 minutes. "Babe I'm here." I smiled as I walked out. "Sqaishey stop smoking that disgusting weed it's bad for you." I said as I waved my hands around. She just laughed. "Long nose, I'm trying to be serious but then I remember I'm dating you." We both laughed. I heard my phone beep and Sqaisheys phone as well.

Sqaishey and I just looked at each other

Sqaishey and I just looked at each other. "Why am I not surprised?" She laughed. "Honestly Same." I laughed as well.

We sat around for the whole day. I decided to stay the night at Sqaisheys house. In the morning at school, we went our separate ways. I met up with squid, Nicole and Ash. While Sqaishey went to Amy. That was when the unthinkable happened that changed our relationship completely.
*Sqaisheys POV*
Amy and I were walking around the school, since we still had plenty of time left until lessons begin. Nicole ran up to join us. "Wow I never knew it was the season of dating guys that we despise." Amy laughed. "Don't joke. Soon you'll probably be dating Oliver." We all laughed. "Sqaish, we all know that's never going to happe-" she stopped and stared. I looked in the direction she was staring in and understood why she was staring. Stampy stood there kissing a girl. There were tears starting to form in my eyes. "Sqaishey let's go." Amy said pulling my arm. "No Amy, I have to end this here and now." I said tears rolling down my eyes. I ran up to them two and ripped Anike away so that I was facing the Cat himself. "Sqaishey it's not what it looks like." He said defending himself, but it was too late now. "I've seen enough Stamps! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DIFFERENT MAN, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG." Tears were just streaming down my face. He pulled me into a hug but I instantly pulled away. "Joe, I can tell we will never work out and I had hope we would. But I see you can't take anything seriously. So good bye Joseph, we are over." I said through my tears. I couldn't stay in school, due to what happened, so the three of us (Nicole, Amy and Me) went to my house.
*Stampys POV*
I was talking with the guys, since Nicole went to the girls. When suddenly Anike (the girl who slept with most of the guys in this school) walked up to us. "Hello pretty boy." She smirked. "I'm sorry, Anike, but I have a girlfriend." I said backing away. "Don't you want to live on edge, Cutie?" She pulled me closer to her. I kept pulling away from her, but it was no use. She pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss her back, even though she kept asking for it. I suddenly felt something pull her away from me. It was Sqaishey, her eyes were already red and puffy from crying. "Sqaishey it's not what it looks like." I said in defence, hoping she would understand. "I've seen enough Stamps! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DIFFERENT MAN, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG!" She shouted while there were even more tears forming in her eyes. I tried to give her a hug hoping to calm her down a bit. But she instantly pulled away. "Joe, I can tell we will never work out and I had hope we would. But I see you can't take anything seriously. So good bye Joseph, we are over." She said and walked away. I stood there emotionless, speechless. I didn't know what to do. Anike walked up again. I honestly don't want to see her after what she did. "Well I see that she's out of the picture." She said seductively. I just pushed past her. For the rest of the day I didn't see Sqaishey. She must've went home. I mean I'm not surprised. The second I got home, I fell on my bed and burst into tears. I tried to text her, but she blocked me on everything. I decided to walk over to her house, but first I had to get myself together.
*Sqaisheys POV*
The girls were still at my house. I sat on the couch crying my eyes out because of what happened. "I can't believe he did this. I thought he was a good guy but I guess I was wrong." I said. Amy's phone beeped. "It's Oliver?" She sounded shocked and showed me the message.
It's said
Oliver: hey, I saw you and your friends run out of the school one of them was crying. What happened?
"Since when does he care?" Amy said in her sarcastic voice. "Maybe he likes you." Nicole winked. I just sat there in silence. All of a sudden, we heard a knock on the door. Nicole went to answer it. "What do you want?" She said annoyed. I'm guessing it was Stamps. "I just wanted to say what happened." He said. "NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID LITTE STORIES!" I shouted. I heard him walk away and the door slammed shut. I just sat there with nothing to do. Everywhere on media's it said. "What happened to sqampy?" Or "are Sqaishey and stampy still a thing?" I decided to just make it clear that we were over.