When I Met Him

Hi Evry1! I'm here with a Black Butler Fan Fic, and this one is unlike anything else out there, why? because instead of paring Ciel up with a demon pedophile, I'm making the love interest someone his age; King Edward V from episode 16 of Season 1. OOOOOH! I'm so excited! I hope you all like it!

Disclaimer: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji is owned by Toei, Funamation, and Yana Tobos, please support the official release.

Warning: AU/Making of Black Butler universe with a hint of Public School Arc. Gender bender; Fem Alois, Fem Maurice, Edward V x Ciel.

Enjoy, Anjie-Kun Out!

Ciel's POV:

When I first met him it was just another ordinary day, I had just arrived to my school Weston Academy and I could tell that my day was going to be just as dismal as the last. The school was buzzing with noisy students gossiping laughing and the like. It made me anxious to be surrounded by too many people so I basically power walked to my homeroom class. "Hi Ciel!" called my best friend as I walked into the classroom with a sigh, already feeling exasperated, "Hello Trancy." I said blandly as she ran up to me, of course my response only got me into trouble. "I've told you already, call me Alois! Get it right Damn it!" she scolded vulgarly before wrapping her arms around my neck affectionately. Ever since Junior High School, I've known Alois to be quite...eccentric, it makes me wonder how in the hell did I ever end up with someone like her for a friend. Alois is loud, excessively playful, crass, inappropriate, somewhat childish, and a tad promiscuous.

I on the other hand am exactly the opposite: quiet, reserved, gloomy, or so I've been told. I could never for the life of me understand how we ended up being so close, although I must say despite her faults and emotional oddities Alois is very loyal, and protective of those she cares about. Lucky for me I have a place in that category. "Whatever Alois." I responded as the platinum blonde squeezed me close, as if we hadn't seen each other in weeks. "Ciel I didn't finish my homework for Prof. Randall's class, I know we don't have the same hour together but the work is all the same, so could I please copy yours?" she pleaded as she pressed her face far too close to mine, her blue bell perfume was becoming more and more overwhelming the closer she became, if that didn't kill me the tight embrace which would've cut off my oxygen would have. "Fine!" I said as I pushed her away making her giggle triumphantly.

I took out my notebook which contained my homework and handed it to the wide-sky-blue-eyed girl, knowing that I was wrong to enable her laziness but I had to do something-anything- to make her shut up and leave me be for even a moment. "Thank you short-stack!" she jeered gleefully as she took my notebook. I just sighed in annoyance to the comment I was too tired to care. It wasn't long before my mind started to drift off, my gaze fixed on nothing in particular. My day was sure to be the same as any other; a buzzing swarm of Hormones, desperation, and stupidity. Girls gabbed and giggled away about nonsense, boys jested and fooled around trying to impress their peers. It was no different than any of my previous days and it left me bored to death.

"Why Hello Ciel!" called a sickeningly sweet voice that made me cringe. I didn't have to turn to my side to see who it was, I knew that voice anywhere. "What is it Cole?" I said irritated. Maurice Cole is probably the most popular girl in our grade, what with her golden light blonde, hair, emerald green eyes, long [fake] eyelashes, and seemingly innocent face she can win anyone over. I wouldn't exactly call her a mean girl however, evil is more like it! Ever since Junior high school she has been hard at work to make my life a living hell.

She stood there smiling with two of her friends behind her two under class men, one had blonde hair with the bangs parted at the center, and the other had brown hair neatly trimmed into a bowl cut. "I just wanted to know if you got my invitation to my party this weekend." she said innocently with the tips of her eight fingers touching each other lightly, like she was trying to be kind about her statement, but I knew better. Her stupid little party didn't mean a thing to me so I just ignored her and began taking out my notes for first hour. Maurice then let out a deep, overly dramatic gasp before saying, "You didn't get it? Oh, what a shame I really wanted you to come." she said faking distraught. "Oh well C'est la Vie!" she said as her friends giggled.