When I Talked to Him

Okay I almost made this story a two shot, but I've decided to add on a few more chapters. I just love this paring so much!

enjoy!

Anjie-Kun Out!

Ciel's POV:

A few days had passed, by then it was the next week and things had been strikingly better. It wasn't perfect but I dealt with everything quite fine. I still retained my gloomy nature however, doubt there's anyway that'll ever change. As we walked down the hall Alois continuously laughed about Maurice's misfortune and how it affected her weekend.

According to the school's grape vine her father was so furious about the cheating that he forced her to cancel her party. However she rebelled and tried to have it anyway, refusing to let one mishap with her school work get in her way of having fun. She got caught by her parents and everyone who was there witnessed the brash scolding that Maurice received, some people even caught it on video. Alois couldn't stop guffawing at the footage of the golden-blonde princess-wanna-be enduring the most shameful scolding and humiliation by her angered father. I glanced over toward the end of the recording with a blank expression, though I was satisfied that the bratty little git was finally being paid what her karma owed her it sat well enough with me to warant a small smirk. I huffed before delivering my thoughts. "Serves her right." I said flatly containing my delight.

"HA HA-HA! I know, that bitchy little tart got what she deserved!" Chortled Alois. She was absolutely hysterical. She was also quite proud of how she expose the cheating by helping Prof. Randall grade our quizzes and pointed out the "anomalies" in the girls' work in comparison to Maurice's and with Randall being somewhat of a detective, it peeked his interest enough to investigate the rest of their work, and put the pieces together for himself. Alois talked on about how she foiled the girls all day during our Saturday outing. I wasn't as annoyed by her bragging as I thought I'd be. In fact I was rather impressed. The platinum blonde has always had a strange appeal when it came to using her evil powers for good.

To pour salt on the wound after I relented and allowed Alois to use my digital camera she was able to get some incriminating photos of Maurice putting on her fake eyelashes and once she did she sent the images to everyone she knew disliked her, then they sent it to their peers, then soon everyone. Nearly the whole school got the pictures destroying her oh, so perfect image even further. I hadn't seen her that whole day so I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to stay off the radar.

While Alois continued on with her laughter and ridicule at Maurice's expense my attention drifted off to nowhere as I scanned the hall full of bustling students and some teachers. I then took out a small plastic baggy of small cake frosting-filled, heart shaped chocolates from my family's shop. I like to bring candy to snack on every now and again if I can get away with it, my aunt tends to worry too much about my weight.

As I chewed on the piece that I picked out I looked around in a bore. My attention then fell onto a familiar classmate. It was Edward standing in the hall talking to Soma. Suddenly the scene of him returning my ring played back in my mind then the, words he spoke...the thought made me gulp on the half-chewed chocolate, which made me start coughing hard. "Ciel are you alright?" asked Alois who was looking at me with concern. "Y-yeah! I'm fine I just *cough* got something caught in my throat." I said.

I had no idea why I had gotten so worked up by the mere sight of the new English student. Seeing him just made me remember that feeling I got when he said those strange things about my ring and my eye color. I must have been blushing because Alois lean in close to me making me jumped back in surprise, as she leered into my personal space studying my face closely. She stared at me with squinted eyes and a curious scowl, that made me more than a little uncomfortable. Having icy light blue eyes, Alois pretty much had that effect on everyone. She then straightened her gaze with half lidded eyes and said, "Why is your face red?" I quickly backed away with an arm to my face, covering my blush. "W-what?-No it's not!" I stammered. "Yes it is you can't hide it. So what's wrong are you getting sick?" she asked as she folded her arms sternly, I didn't want to answer nor could I. I mean how could I explain that seeing Edward made me get flustered for no reason at all? That'd be a laugh.