Chapter 5

Back to Your pov:

As they walked into your Zumba class the uncomfortable feeling only gets worse.

Especially when they immediately put theit gazes on you then looked back at Jimin who had a smug ass grin plastered on his face.

He probably told them that he saw me.

But why would he make an 'I fucking told you so face'?
Hmm, oh well that's not what matters right now, what matters is where my instructor will place them.

I watch my instructor as she walks over too them and started to point to places she wanted them to stand.

"Shit."

I was hoping she wouldn't do this  no no no! Why is she making the second row scoot back!!

Wait what, no! why is she making them form a line in the middle?!

That means two of them will be diagnoly behind me!!!

Nononononono!!!!!! Why?!!

When they were all in there places,
Taehyung and jin where the two that ended up behind you.

I'm kinda glad that it isn't any of the dance line I feel like they would judge my dancing.

Not like I wanted any of them behind me, but I'm saying it could be worse right?

You were startled when the music started to play while you were thinking.

You stiffly started to move your cold body to the music following every move your instructor  made.

God I'm so nervous.

You mentally  slapped yourself, c'mon y/n what are you doing!?

Why are you nervous?
I know they're idols, but Jesus it's not like you will see them again anyway.

Why should you care what they think there just normal people, just really (really) popular.

After scolding yourself mentally, you balled up all of your worries and you chucked it in the 'fuck it' bucket.

"Here goes nothing."

You loosened up and started to get into the music, now that you were warmed up you didn't care anymore and were dancing like you normally would.

It's  pretty fun not caring what they think.
I looked in the mirror and glanced behind me and saw the two boys struggling to keep up. I giggled slightly at the site until Tae caught me laughing.

I quickly looked away and went back to dancing.

Soon after the song ended another immediately started.
"Shit, I know this one."

  I like dancing to this one but it has a lot of crumping, body rolls and hip movement.

Welp I'm not gonna let them ruin this song for me just cuz it gets a bit sexual, here goes nothing.

By the end of the song you were pretty sure that there were at least 14 holes burned into your body because of how intently they were staring at you.

After a few more songs class was ending, so you said your goodbyes to your instructor and started to walk out of the gymnasium.
All of sudden you felt a tug at your wrist.

It was Namjoon himself.

"Can I talk with you?"

"Me?....u..uh..um...sure....why not."You said rather clumsily.

" I know this is really sudden, but um do you have anywhere we could stay for at least 3 months?"

You were astonished by what was just asked of you.

"Um..I..."

"You don't have to, but we have no where to go. Our manager didn't book a hotel for us and your Zumba instructor said you probably wouldn't mind helping us out."

" um..yeah ..my house should be big enough but-"

He cut me off

"Yes!...thank you so much!!!!, Hey guys she said it was fine if we stay with her!!!" The tall man said with the biggest smile.

"Wha? !"

You were cut off again by the boys cheering while running to get their stuff, which stopped me from changing my mind.

They look so happy I couldn't bring myself to say no. *sigh* What did I just get myself into.

After all of that self scolding saying I would never see them again, and now they will be spending their entire 3 month vacation at my house.