Chapter 15

Tae                                                       You

"Harold?"

                                                            " No"
                                                     "Hover?"

"No"
"Harvey?"

"No"

"Naji?"

"No"
"How about twinkle toes?"

                                  " Lol oh my god no"
                                                 "Bucky?"

"Oooo~~~ no"
"Oh oh!! Brownie!!!!"

                              "Oh yes!! That's cute"
                                  "Brownie it is!! "

"Speaking of food I need to go to the store today. I don't have anything to make lunch. "

"Can I come?" Tae asked.

"Of course! We have to pick up stuff for Brownie too, we're gonna  make this his room."

" Yay!! I'm not changing out of my nighty's though."

" Awe no fair. If your going in nighty's then I am too also I'm gonna see if Jungkook wants to come since he's awake as well."

" Okey!!"

You ran to your room as fast as possible and threw on an animal one piece then went to Jungkook's room to see if he wanted to tag along.

*Knock knock knock*

He answered the door faster than you expected, but him being there was good. and fully dressed...
(flashback to topless Yoongi.)

"Hey, me and Tae are gonna run to the store. Do you wanna come?"

" Your going in that?He asked eyeing your outfit up and down.

"Well, yeah he said he wasn't gonna change out if his nighty's and it wasn't fair so I got into some too."

"Yeah sounds like fun hold on one second."
He closed the door and opened it a few moments later in a one piece  nighty too. They had cute little bunny ears.

" Yes, now we are all wearing nighty's
Squad goals!!! Okey lets go."

You immediately took off towards where you left Tae dragging Jungkook with you, Tae was waiting patiently out side of the room Brownie stepped in front of Tae. You already had a game plan.

" Okey we need to get out of the house as quiet as possible so we don't wake anyone up. Sothat said, we are going to tiptoe down the stairs quickly roll past the couch where everyone is. I'll grab my bag by the door then we make our escape plan, okay?"

"Plan!" They both agreed, determined to succeed.

" Alright,  move out!"
You said this while signaling with your hand to move forward towards the stairs.

" Ok, you two go ahead since I have to grab my bag and lock the door."

You were all crouched at this point and they both started to tiptoe down the stairs like you had said. They got to the couch and looked back for you to come with.