CHAP.3 🙃A Feeling🙃 and 🦃Thankgiving Dinner🦃

HOI so I'm sorry for not updating this chapter but honestly I forgot about it because of school!😞 and like people who want to be successful in life know school comes first.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lotus POV ( time is 6:35am)
As I woke up I thought
'What a weird dream.. and to think Rurik was alive and here with me' as I cuddle the warmth I felt but, where did it come from. The STH is usually cold. I moved back from the warmth and slightly open my eyes to see black. Confused, I backed up more but couldn't. I looked up to see that the warmth was a person. Alarmed, I sit up the best I could and push the intruder off the bed, pulling me along.
"What the-" I was cut off by smash into the intruder under me.
"Uuhhhhhg-the hell is going on" said the person who sounds familiar. I got up and backed off a few feet, summoned my scythe and pointed it at the one on the floor.
"Who are you and why are you in MY bed!" I slightly shouted, still a bit sleepy. I tryed to see there face but the shadows covered it.
'They look familiar' I thought as they slowly sat up, rubbing there head.
"Damn, did you forget I'm back!?" They said, getting pissed.
"Who are you?" I slightly shouted to the one on the floor, my scythe coming closer.
"Rurik, you insane bitch!" He said. I stopped.
'Wait...SO RURIK REALLY DID COME BACK?!' I thought as  my scythe disappearing.
"Oh do you remember now, Jesus" he said getting up from the floor to the bed.
"... I thought it was a dream." I mumbled as I walked out to the living of the STH, plopping myself down on the couch, with one thought in my head.

               'It wasn't a dream'

Rurik POV
"...I thought it was a dream"
That weirdly shocked me.... and hurt. Why did she think it was a dream? Was I really gone that long, that she thought me coming home was not real? I shook my head of the thought, got up and stretched till I heard a 'pop'. I walked out to see Lotus on the couch in deep though. Then I remembered.. it's thanksgiving.
"Hey Lotus?" I asked
" What?" She replied, turning her head to me.
"What are you going to do for thanksgiving?" I asked with a different question.
"...nothing." She blankly said.
I'm shocked.
'WHAT?!' I thought.
"Do you still even celebrate anything?!" I asked yet another question.
"...no."she blankly said again.
I would have died. Even in military school we celibated holidays... kinda.
"Why?!"
"Because there's no fun in celebration of something by yourself."
"Well... we're celebrating thanksgiving!" I said
" We don't have anything?"
" Then let's go get it" I yell grabbing her sleeve and bolted out the door without a word.
******Time skip*****(7:30am)
'IT WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA TO RUN ALL THE WAY TO TOWN.' I thought as I caught my breath. Lotus gave me a 'WHAT THE FUCK' face, annoyed yet calm. I began to walk with Lotus behind me, I, still holding Lotus sleeve. As we walked people moved out of the way. Some whispered and stared.
'The hell?' I thought.
" Why are they moving out of the way?" I whispered to Lotus.
" It's because of me" she said as she walked ahead and tugged her sleeve out of my grip.
"Come on, they won't bother us" she said.
I got beside Lotus and asked.
"What are we getting for thanksgiving?"
Lotus stop and looked at me.
" Whatever you want, I don't care." Then continued walking.
"Ok" I replied as I looked at the people around us, whispering. I listened to the closes people we walked by conversation.
" Oh my goodness, Rurik has returned" one said.
"I know but, why is he with that demon!" Said the other.
" Lo-" I didn't heard the rest of the conversation but, as I listen to the other conversations, they were around the topic of my arrival and me being with Lotus. Demon? Is that what they call Lotus? A Demon! What the hell did she do while I was gone? A massacre!? When we got to the store I grabbed things like turkey, potatos, gravy mix, stuffing, Green beans, pudding, cherry pie and whipped cream. Lotus looked at me and asked.
" 1. Who's paying and 2. Can you cook?" I looked at her then checked my pockets for my wallet.
When I found it I replied.
" 1. Me and 2....kinda?" I kinda asked the last part as a question I mean, I was trained to fight and kill not to cook. Lotus sighed.
" I guess I can cook MOST of it."
"Cool, means I don't have to burn the STH down." Replied as I get the amount of money I need.
"56.54g." Shakily said the cashier as she stared at Lotus, who intensely stared back. I gave the cashier 57g.
" Keep the change" I said as I was going to bag up the groceries until they levitated. I looked at Lotus questionably. She shrugged and began to walk out of the store as the groceries and I followed.
I walked up beside Lotus. Together we walked home, ignoring the stares and whispers.
*****Time skip******(8:54am)
When we got back I was extremely tried. I plopped myself on the couch and Lotus put somethings away for later.
"Come and wash and chop the potato's" Lotus said as she prepped the turkey.
I got up and walked over.
"How many?" I asked, opening the bag.
"Hmm.. six should be fine." She replied, pre-heating the oven.
I took out six potato's and washed them.
"Umm.. where are the knifes?" I ask, turning around just to have a sharp object pointed at my face. Unlike most, I didn't freak out, I simply stared a her.
" here." Lotus said, put the knife in my hands and went back to cooking.
'Your going to kill me one day' I thought as I turned around to chop the potato's.
*****Time Skip*****(5:23pm)
Lotus POV
By the time the turkey was done so was everything else. After the pudding was made, I guarded the poor bowl of pudding because Rurik would stop trying to eat the damn thing. You think someone who went to military school for 15 years would grow up. Suddenly I heard a loud beep.
'Finally the turkey's done' I thought as I walked to the kitchen, to open the oven to smell the delicious main course. I grab the oven mittens and took out the turkey.
"Dinner's done!" I shouted as Rurik grabbed a plate and put a shit load of pudding on it.
'......Damn dude' I thought as I got a plate and put a little bit of everything except pudding. Like 60% of it was gone! So in replace of pudding I grabbed one of my cupcakes. I sat down at the table and began to eat my food.
" how is it?" Rurik asked, stuffing his face with pudding.
"Good, how is it for you?" I replied.
"Great, your a good cook!" Rurik said. I rolled my eye(light) as I continued eating. When I was done I plate in the sink, unlike Rurik who got and plate. I stared a Rurik and felt a weird feeling. I smile a bit at the feeling.
" thanks." I said as I look at the clock. It was 5:49, I better get ready for work/reaping.
"Why?" He asked.
"....for making it feel not so lonely." I replied, going to my room.
"I'm got to go to work so don't make a mess and put dinner way, I should be back around 12:00!" I shouted, walking out to see Rurik start to put dinner away.
" okay, see ya when you get back." He say. I walked towards the door until...
"Wait!" Rurik said, his footsteps getting closer to me.
" what?" I said, turning around. Rurik grabbed my hand, pull me towards him till I was against his chest.
"You forgot something." He say quietly.
"What is that?" I questioned.
"This." He said as one of his hands go around my waist and the other under my chin, lifting my head, just to have Rurik kiss my cheek. I, not expecting this, lightly blushed.
"Hope you have good night at work." He whispered, letting me go and walked to my room, probably to sleep. I lifted my hand to touch my cheek. Again I smiled at the feel I felt. I walked out the door locking it and went to work with a small smile.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I really hope you forgive me for taking so long on the chapter I REALLY hope you like this chapter and I hope you a awesome Thanksgiving.!
1485 words
~Wichy25 on break~