13. Scared

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

"Hey Mr.park it's nice to meet you."

She said smiling at me and gives her hand to me as I shake my hand with her.

"Nice to meet you too." I said as Mr.Lee looks at me.

"Chanyeol, sun bin is my only daughter and she came to korea last week after her graduation. And I think you two can get along because she majored fashion designing."

What the- oh God this is not good. I've never worked with someone that I slept with. It is out of my rules.

"Oh really? It's really great thing actually."

I said because nothing came in to my mind and also I don't wanna lose our business friendship.

"Actually dad we met before."

Sun bin said as I gasped. What the f*ck is she trying to do. I clearly remember that I told her to forget everything after that night.

"You met him before? when?" Mr.Lee also asked curiously.

"Last night at the exordium."

Exordium is the club that we usually goes to,

"Oh really." Mr.Lee said as Mrs.Lee interrupted him.

"Ok then you two have some chat. Give me a moment."

He said as left us.

I quickly turned other side to find sehun and baekhyun but I couldn't find them.

"Hey handsome. What are you looking for?"

Sun bin asks tracing her fingers through my arms.

"My assistant." I said without looking at her.

"Look at the dance floor." She said as I turn my gaze to the dance floor as I gasped after seeing baekhyun in sehun's arms.

"What the-" when I was about to curse she stopped me covering my mouth with her hands.

"Come on chanyeol I think they are enjoying the night. So why don't us."

"Stop this miss sun bin. I thought that we cleared this yesterday. I told you it is only a one night stand. And you also agreed with it. What are you going to do now?"

"Come on chanyeol. I never knew that you will be this much hot and good at bed."

She said as dragged me to the dance floor. When I was trying to free myself she glared at me and points something behind me as I turn around and saw Mr.Lee raising his wine glass to us.

I couldn't ruin this event and businesses deals so I gave up and smiled at him.

She walks to the dance floor and stands beside sehun and baekhyun as we starts to dance.

I saw baekhyun looking at us behind sehun but I didn't mind him and take sun bin close to me by running my hands through her waist.

Then I saw him putting his head on sehun's shoulder as sehun hugged him tightly. He is snuggling with baekhyun.

I can't believe that he is getting comfortable with a man who barely knows.

And most important thing is that I BROUGHT HIM HERE FOR MET BUSINESS PARTNERS AND NOW HE IS FLIRTING WITH SEHUN.

"So about last night. I love it. Why did you leave me like that? I was hoping to see you in the morning but you are not there."

My chain of thoughts were broken after heard her words.