39

my lovely Lauren,Baby Mama you are so Hermosa mind,soul, and body

my lovely Lauren,
Baby Mama you are so Hermosa mind,soul, and body. It's kinda crazy like it's fait one text then a phone call and boom we became unbreakable, i feel like I've know you for a lifetime like we've talked everyday. I've already learned to love your flaws (You don't have any) i already fell in love with your laugh and corny jokes. the way you make me feel is like the happiest girl in the world, you bring out the best in me you make me smile, laugh, feel so happy you're my sunshine. I know you've been hurt before by people very stupid, naïve, blind people cause you bring so much light wherever you go i feel it. I love you so so so much like unconditionally, it's a strong feeling like I'm in love with everything about you, you have to be the most amazing girl i mean woman  in the world all these others girl are fake and feel the need to have attention but you, you're so humble and loving with such a big ass heart it's not even funny. Your not only my best friend, baby mama, or princess your my whole work the love of my life and honestly couldn't have picked someone better to spend my days talking to. do u ever love someone so much you just don't know how to describe it but thinking about them just makes you want to explode with love & joy for them & u just wanna hold them tight & never let go bc u just love everything about them & they're just so great. Well that's you for me. I adore you, you are my everything. i could go on but i need to shut up.
(P.s you make me blush a lot)
Yours truly
ყơ۷ɛŋ💘