60

I know I'm late, but I cannot find words to describe how beautiful I find this. I'm so proud of my baby Ally. This is a masterpiece, it defines to me a love that's more than love. A love with no boundaries, a love with all the insecurities in the world. A love with reassurance, you're perfect. There's always going to be someone out there you're scared of. Who's better, who scares you. Self love is a hard thing. Learning to love yourself is hard. The end left me starstruck. It isn't just a song about reassurance and love. This is a song with a message about self love. I am just in awe. You're perfect, you're beautiful, you're worth it. You need to learn to love yourself because you're you. No one can love you the way you do, but no one can hate you like you do either. You need to find that love within yourself, that love a significant other, a family member, a friend sees in you. If you find nothing in you that you can love, if you can't find that self love, look harder. Stare longer. It's there. This is a beautiful song and video with a beautiful message. I am beyond proud of Ally for this. I hope you find the message in this and I hope you take it to heart. You're beautiful, you're perfect, you're worth it.

You were born you, and you're gonna die you, so you need to love you.