chapter 2

Salvation ran through the tutorial killing the basic monsters and doing little run around quests designed to get the player familiar with the controls as she ran she swept past someone who obviously hasn't played games much.
She ran to the class station, oh all the options.

the red haired woman looked through all the classes available, they had a whole team working just on the classes and their skills, there were close combat classes long ranged classes, healers buffing classes, unclassed who can use some of the skills of other classes however they lose usefulness at a certain level pretty much forcing the player to eventually pick a class.

Salvation didn't approve of that however she understood the disadvantage that everyone else would be at if the unspecialized players weren't regulated.

Salvation picked a duel wield ranger class.

The gear she got was pathetic and she may as well have kept her newbie gear however she opened the menu and equipped the Armor, it was a basic forest green tights and tunic.

Her blades were a little rusty and had a dull blade.

The red haired woman got as many potions as she could buy with her meagre winnings.

Into the dungeon she defeated the first on the lower floors, the monsters where tougher and traps were rife.

There was some low level black spiders with web traps and rats stalking in mobs making it easy to get overwhelmed by the low level creature.

Salvation joined a team part way through the dungeon, they were having trouble with a mob of spiders and the healer was getting slammed, there was the healer the tank and the mage, they couldn't kill the rats in time before the agro on the tank fell sending the rats after the other two.

Salvation hoped they would make it, they probably should have assembled a full team, seven players, however, it was probably too late to want to head back now and Cheza was determined. She wouldn't repeat the dungeon unless it was her choice.

The boss at the end of the dungeon was a large arachnid with red on its back and huge drooling fangs that moved in a way that was making all but the tank of the team uneasy.

The tank was a rather un fazed looking strawberry blond woman in wooden Armor and a Naginata, which is one of several varieties of traditionally made Japanese blades (Nihonto) in the form of a pole weapon. Naginata were originally used by the samurai class of feudal Japan, as well as by ashigaru (foot soldiers) and sōhei (warrior monks).

the tank pulled the agro and Salvation and the mage focused on attacking the creature which was made a little harder when the arachnid summoned a bunch of smaller spiders to defend it, three more seconds until the tank could pull agro again and they could start focusing once more, the healer stood back out of the way dodging rouge spiders and healing his team mates.

When the tank got agro again the mage let loose his newest spell which was a single meteor to rain down on the mosh pit of writhing bodies focused on the tank.