First Day Pt. 1

One morning...

*Cliiing Cling Cling!!!*

"Auuuggh!! Shut up!!!"
You said as you stopped the alarm. It was still 7 am, school doesn't start until 9 am.

You just want to wake up extra early so that you can do your morning routine, watch TV, prepare "casual cloths," (No school uniform yet.) And finally rest for a bit.

-

Finally it was around 8:30. You changed into black short shorts and a plain white cropped sweater (IDK what's it called OK.) Black sneakers.And a black back pack. And same old natural hairstyle, curly wave-ish long hair.

And by the way, your house isn't that far from school so you don't really bother telling your driver to drive you to school. You walked all the way.

Author's POV

Oh hey guys! I just wanna tell you, you're character is kinda tough. You're also brave and and can really fight. You can handle girls. But you're also kind. You can sing and dance, and you are also rich. (Parents own 2nd biggest company of Korea.)

-

You found your classroom. You sat down...into a random chair. You were the first one to arrive though. You just used your phone before getting a piece of gum.

-

The class was full of noises since the room was already filled with students. You couldn't take the noise anymore so you took your earphones out and put them on, listening to music. It didn't take long for the teacher to arrive after that.

"Ok class settle down now!"
The teacher said.

And seconds later, all the talking faded away.

"Ok, since its a new school year, allow me to introduce myself. I'm miss shi ma, but you can call me miss shi."
The teacher introduced herself.

"And since there are so many of students I don't know here, we shall have introduction one by one. And later on I will assign you all seats."

-

Your POV

it was finally my turn. (last)

"Hi, I'm y/n, I'm new here so pls take care of me." I introduced myself.

"Ok, Y/n, welcome and I hope you will like it here. I will assign you to sit...beside, ah, Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook, pls raise your hand.

-

I was walking towards the seat beside Jungkook after he raised his hand just like what the teacher told him to.

As I was walking, all eyes were on me and I could also hear some whispers.

"She's sexy."

"I love her shorts!"

"Yo, she kinda pretty."

"Ohhh, I like her bag."

"Those shoes."

"I heard that her parents own the 2nd biggest company of Korea."

"Really? Wow she's rich."

But I ignored it and continued going to my assigned seat.

When I was close, Jungkook was looking at me. I smiled and tried to introduce myself to him until...

"Hey, I'm Y/n-"

"Ugh! Yeah, I know. Now shut up."

I stared at him for 4 seconds and got angry but i didn't show it. So I just kept quiet and dropped my bag beside my seat and sat down. Good thing no one noticed us.