Misunderstood Pt. 2

Recap:"Is she cheating on me?"

They were...hugging and...Kissing each other...on..the cheeks???!!!

Your POV

"Hahaha! Wait. Remember we used to do a short show for our parents. And in the last part we kissed each other's cheek."

He coughs.

"Maria, I have flowers for you."
Haha. He is doing his role back then.

I replied back with my line.

"Ohh! I love the smell!" I kissed his cheek like what the ending should be.

We both laughed.

*RING RING*

"Hello? - Oh yeah...Ok I'll be there."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"My boss. I need to go now. It was nice seeing you again."

"OK. Bye." We hugged. Then he left.

Jungkook's POV

He left.

"Hey!" Y/n got startled.

"Oh! Jungkookie Oppa!"

"Don't Jungkookie Oppa me. Who was that guy? Why were you guys kissing each other's cheek?!"

"Woah, Jungkook. I can explain. Relax. Calm down."

"Tell me!"

"Fine! He is my childhood best friend. My cousin."

"Yeah sure. And the kiss?"

She just giggled.

"Are you jealous?"

"I am your fucking Boyfriend! I have every right to be fucking jealous!"
I yelled a bit, too loudly.

"Jungkook we were just replaying our-"

I cut her off.

"You know what? Forget it. We're done. And guess what, I never loved you! I even cheated on you! I hate you! Get the fuck out of my life!"

For some reason I said those things. Wait Did I just say 'We're d-done?!'

Your POV

"You know what? Forget it. We're done. And guess what, I never loved you! I even cheated on you! I hate you! Get the fuck out of my life!"

After hearing those words. My heart shattered to pieces.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

Y-y/n-"

I cut him off.

Jungkook's POV

"Y-y/n-" she cut me off.

"No! You cheated on me?! You didn't even let me fucking finish! Well let me. I kissed him on the cheek because we were doing our roles back then when we were still kids! I have no fucking feelings for him!"

OMG. I should have really let her finish.

I held her hand.

"Y/n-"

She pulled her hand out.

"WTF?! NO! Get the hell away from me! You never loved me? You cheated on me? You hate me? You want me to get the fuck out of your life? Well,Fine! I am now officially out of your life! We are done!"

She turned around, about to walk away.

Did she just-

She turned back around. facing me.

"And get this. Don't come back when you need me."

She turned around.

Why did I do that.

-

I laid down on my bed.

I just broke her heart! Why the fuck did you do that Jungkook! I broke up with her!

I cried.

Y/n, I need you...I want you in my life. I'm sorry. If only you were here.

Your POV

I laid down crying the whole day.

I stayed in my room, crying.

So he doesn't love me huh? But I would still miss him. I still love him.

...but, he doesn't love me...

I cried my heart out the whole day. hair...

Hey guys! Dont mind the word 'hair.' I dont even know what happened to that.