i. ice skating

It was cold, his thick blanket had done nothing but become an added weight on top of his body instead of warming him up, considering it's in the middle of January

It was cold, his thick blanket had done nothing but become an added weight on top of his body instead of warming him up, considering it's in the middle of January. Hansol whines and tugs the duvet up closer to his face and presses it onto his nose, and sighed. The smell was flung into his nose and it smells like chips, and he makes a mental note to reprimand his younger boyfriend because the latter was indeed the reason why. Chan always watches on his laptop, bag of chips beside his thighs, and lounged on the bed with the blanket covering almost his entire face.

Not like he could blame the younger for it though, he still has some fault in it, like letting Chan make it a habit.

Currently, Chan is still sleeping, light snores and breathing washed into Hansol's neck in gentle puffs.

Hansol tugs him closer by the hips and smiles, breathing in Chan's sweet scent, more specifically, sweet scent of home. If the younger heard that directly from Hansol, they would have probably teased each other and gagged as a sign of disgust, but of course, saying those things in front of each other was a no. Hansol was sure that Chan would rather hear him sing rather than be a cheesy piece of sap.

The younger of the two makes a small sound of protest because of the movement, but he still tangles their thighs together and hugs his middle incredibly tighter by the arms. Hansol almost groans, but he stops it by biting his lips. God, it's gotten a lot more colder than he expected. The blanket was tossed to the side once his toes had gone ice cold, he stands on the side of the bed, ignoring the floor's much more colder temperature before placing the blanket back to wrap it around Chan's shoulder. He was still sleeping, thankfully, but once Hansol trips on one of the iron man figurine by the bed, he sharply inhales, before turning around to check on the younger.

"Thank god." He chuckles, he didn't wanna wake up Chan.

He brushed his teeth sluggishly slow, Hansol could see his eyes almost turning into slits, and he scratched his hip, which made his shirt ride up a little.

Hansol hasn't decide whether to go out with his boyfriend on a cozy date, preferably in some kind of cute cafe, or visit his parents in the US instead, with Chan in tow of course. Only problem is that Chan also doesn't know what to do too, and they're always stuck being dumb once no one starts to effectively convince the other into something they would do.

There's a loud groan coming from the bedroom, and an alarm clock blaring off. It isn't Hansol's of course, he already turned off all his alarms once vacation started, and he didn't wanna suffer waking up at five thirty am instead of getting his well deserved sleep. Hansol is guessing that the younger had forgotten, like he always does.

Once he's wiping up his face with a small towel, the alarm clock was on mute and definitely shut. Chan must have had the courage to pick up his phone on their charging spot by almost three minutes. And he must have waken up by now, Hansol thinks. He's right, because Chan enters the bathroom as well, and he looks like he'll murder anyone he acknowledges, or scare the children like clowns does in horror movies. His hair's a mess, and his glasses makes his eyes look more tinier than it was before.