Spectacle (Hux x Reader x Kylo)

love my boys even though they're horrible. 

All the top officers stood on the bridge watching the skirmish below. The troops of the First Order were attempting to advance and take over a Resistance base but they had reached a near standstill just before the doors. You stood with your arms crossed, the situation very displeasing in your eyes.

"This is taking far too long," you stated.

"I agree," Kylo said. You heard Hux huff beside you.

"When don't you." Kylo glared at him before turning back to the window.

"If you had a better handling of your troops it would be easier to take your side. But in this case, as in every other case, you continue to disappoint me."

"What I find disappointing is the fact that when working in the West hall one must go to the complete other side of the wing before finding any working monitors. Any idea of how that came to be, Ren?" Before Kylo could respond to Hux you broke the silence.

"I'm tired of waiting. I'll be back in 15 minutes." You turned on your heel toward the exit. "Phasma, on me."

"Yes, Sir."

When they could no longer hear the heavy steps of Phasma's armor, the squabbling boys turned back to window. Soon enough they saw you and Phasma emerge from the ship, walking in stride toward the base.

In one elegant movement you unsheathed your weapon. Hux smiled slightly when he saw several Resistance fighters look at the lightsaber in recognition and fear. The unique weapon had become as notorious as Kylo's, if not more. The mere sight of it instilled fear in your adversaries.

When you and Phasma approached the stormtroopers Hux and Kylo could see you barking out orders. It appeared that you had told them to get out of your way because they all retreated from the fight and stood on the sidelines, out of range.

Hux felt a pang of panic. He didn't want you to be the only target the Resistance had. That's why they sent in stormtroopers. They were expendable. You weren't.

"She'll be fine. But I'm sure she'll be pleased to know you were so concerned," Kylo smirked.

"I told you to stay out of my head. Or else," Hux said through gritted teeth.

"What are you gonna do. Tell on me?" Hux sent a glare at Kylo which he laughed away.

They turned their attention back to you.

You and Phasma were now within range of Resistance blasters and they took advantage of the opportunity. You easily repelled all the shots back at them while Phasma picked off those of them that were more exposed.

Bodies began falling left and right.

Your movements were effortless. You twisted here and there, avoiding shots and cutting opponents down at every turn. Hux couldn't look away. He always felt mesmerized when he saw you in combat. Every move was so calculated and executed perfectly. It was fascinating.

"If you're looking for your jaw I believe you can find it on the floor," Kylo interrupted.

"If your looking for your free will I believe you can find it wrapped around her finger." Kylo scowled at the remark before turning back to the window.

You and Phasma were almost at the entrance when a stampede of fighters charged out toward you. You held out your hand and Phasma stayed behind as you continued toward the crowd of people running your way.

With one swift movement you knelt down and slammed your hand against the ground. A strong tension filled the space around you. The air snapped with a powerful crack and the entire squad of fighters were thrown in every direction. Even up on the bridge they could feel the rumblings and vibrations of the ground as it fractured and split from what you'd done.

Everyone on the bridge stood in shocked admiration. You turned around to look at them, a smug smirk on your face. You looked at Hux and winked before signaling for Phasma and the stormtroopers to follow you inside.

Hux smiled proudly and stood a bit straighter, pulling his shoulders back. He turned to Kylo to find him glaring back.

"Don't look so upset just because you're not the favorite of the day," Hux began. "Besides, her silk sheets were never meant for the likes of you."

"Oh, are they silk?" Kylo questioned. "Hmm...interesting. Whenever I've been with her they're never on the bed long enough for me to notice."

An eavesdropping captain beside Hux choked on his coffee while the faces of several others in his group turned a stark shade of pink. Hux simply smiled back.

"Well, don't worry. I'm sure I'll be able to give you a full report on their condition tomorrow." Kylo huffed and turned away. After a few minutes you exited the base, troops in tow along with 3 captives and a data pad in your hand.

When you stepped on the bridge every head bowed in respect. You still had a proud look on your face as you handed the data pad to a nearby worker who ran to get it to the proper personnel.

"Efficient work. As always," Hux told you.

"I counted 17 minutes," Kylo teased. "Someone's getting slow."

"Oh you wish," you smiled.

Across the room, a Colonel called out to Hux.

"Sir, a moment of your time." He rolled his eyes but walked over, leaving you alone with Kylo. The man droned on and on about something or other. Hux wasn't really listening. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Kylo trying to win you over. He had led you to the vast window away from the others in the room. Hux couldn't make out what he was saying because of his hushed tone but he could see you suppressing a smile. He whispered something in your ear that made you outright grin. Hux furrowed his brow, the feeling of jealously rising in him.

"Sir, did you hear what I said?" Hux looked back at the man speaking to him.

"Yes, and your concerns are duly noted. You can return to your post and should the need arise, any reports concerning you will be passed along." The colonel nodded and hurried away.

When Hux looked up he saw Kylo alone with an irritated look on his face. Before he could even react, your voice called out to him.

"General, come with me. There are urgent matters that need your attention." You were already walking away and he hurried to catch up with you.

"What matters are of concern?" he asked as he followed you. When you made your next turn he realized where you were leading him and a small grin appeared on his face.

"Personal ones. I hope you don't mind." You stated your words plainly, but he could see the playful glint in your eyes. He grinned down at you.

"Not in the slightest."