Introvert & Extrovert

*School Statement Board *

7.00a.m

The students in Vivy High School gathered at the main entrance Board cause they wanted to know what are their class for this year.

Wendy walked to the Board statement and she saw chanyeol talking to his friends, Baekhyun.

WENDY P. O. V
"Seungwan!  Son Seungwan! " One girl ran into me.  That's Seulgi.  Seulgi and I are not close enough and I wondering why she called my name.

"Huh?  What's wrong? " Wendy asked.

Seulgi take  a deep breathe and say to Wendy that they are classmates , 4SM2  .

4SM2 ❄

Seulgi asked Wendy to be her deskmate and Wendy just nodded cause she don't have any friends in her new classes.

"Hi class,  my name is Kim Jong Kook and I am your Class Teacher "😊

"He looks handsome! 😍" seulgi said to Wendy.   Wendy just smirk because to her seulgi still a stranger 

Sir Kim Jong Kook explain about combination class between  4SM1 and 4SM2  in every Maths Subject.

Wendy was very sleepy in the class because she thought no ones want to be her friend , like how the introvert person can makes friend when she don't know how to start first .

🕙Recess

as for the first day in school , Wendy walked alone to the library because she doesn't have any friend to talk to and she think library is the best places to someone like her. Loner. 

"Seungwan!  " she heard someone called her name. Guess what.  It's seulgi again 😑

Wendy P. O. V

" yes  " I asked. 

Seulgi told me  that after the recess all students from 4SM1 and 4SM2 will going to the hall for greetings session.

I just nodded while smile to her and continue walking to the library.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

WENDY POV 1

" i'm home " i said quite loud . no one answered me . i dont find anyone in  the house . i took my phone out and called my mom .

" omma ... where are you ? "

" my daughter , im at grocery store ."

" im hungry mom ... nobody at home...."

" okay .. give me 10 mins .. i'll cook your fav dishes which is  aglio spagethi "

" OKAY THANKYOU MOM !" 

i ended the coversation and taking bath ~ after i took shower , i lying in my bed and thought about the greeting session today with 4SM1 .

there's one guy that really caught my attention today  . PARK CHANYEOL . He's very tall and good looking person , when he smile i love to see his dimples .. he looks sweet . i can  say he also talkative person and player ?? ugh i hate that kind of guy lol .. i've heard about him that he's a king of giving fakehope at the girls .. 

there's a rumours between he is nana ex boyfriend

there's a rumours between he is nana ex boyfriend . they are really suits when they were together , everyone in school knew that he is a player but shockedly he takes the relationship with nana seriously , all the students in Vivy's high school also knew that he really loves nana but unfortunately she cheated on him with another school student ,lol  that is what we called karma is real , he got cheated back then when he took the relationship seriously . that was the day i knew his existing in this school,  and this year your class is next to my class .. i bet i'll see you often chanyeol  , i'm just wondering what kind of person you are . let's not catch any feelings for him seunghwan ..

" seunghwan ?" 

i was startled from daydreaming , my mom knocked my door while calling my name  for several times and i didn't hear her . 

i went down to the  kitchen since my mom said she want to cook my favourite food today . " how's your first day ?" she asked . " nothing much , still don't friends to talk to . " i took out the muffin from mom's groceries bag that she bought just now and ate it  . mom is still focused on slicing onions . 

CHANYEOL'S POV 

Today was really tiring day , i laying in my bed while untie my necktie ...  sighed , it just my first day in school but those students still talk sh*t behind my back . that was my past why they can't just shut up . the teachers also got involved of my problems . those words really hurt me , " just because he was the famous athlete in this school , he can play with girl's feeling like this school is own by him  " ... what ? i already talk nicely with those girls who has crush on me , woah yet they called me as a player? what a twist .

i have 4 months to survivejust to waiting for my springs break . ugh i can do this chanyeol , let just give a try . you know yourself better isn't . tomorrow might be the better day than today . 

Ding Dong 

eoh? someone is here ? i opened the door and saw suho bring his favourite chicken wings . i let him in to my house .

" look ! i bought this chicken wings for you " suho said . i just smirk and said " nah , you brought it here because you wanted to eat while playing mobile games in my house and btw those are  your favourite  not mine " 

suho laughed while eating chicken wings " eheyy aniyaaa... i knew it this is also your favourite .. " suho felt guilty . " btw are you okay about today ?" he asked me again . he such a good friend even sometimes he always act like my brother , his personalities who always act to be like a leader .. but yah , i admit that he suits to be  a good leader for his future family soon .

to be continue ... 

sorry for a long hiatus , i am just not feeling well for past 2 years ... i hope you guys can give me support and do follow my wattpad instagram for next update .. thankyou for waiting readers .. have a nice dayyy 

instagram @snflsskxkti_