Their first day

It was around one when Liv woke up from her nap. She glanced over at Elliot who was looking through magazines and stuff.

"Did you even try to go to sleep?" She asked him. "Nope." He laughed back "I probably should've but I'm too excited."

She leaned over to see what it was that was interesting him so much. All she saw were pictures of new houses, very nice clothes, and baby stuff. There is no way that he's looking at that. She thought when she saw the baby articles. She shrugged it off and put on a movie to watch.

"Liv..Liv wake up." Elliot said giving her a little shake "we're here."

She woke up and looked out the window. "Wow...Hawaii. What time is it?"

"Liv. Come on, it's 11 am." he laughed as he got their bags. She got up and almost tripped forgetting that she had on her wedding dress. "Don't fall on your first day." "I won't." She laughed back. She grabbed a couple bags and followed Elliot out the plane. "Where are we going?" "You'll see." He said with a smile "after you" he said motioning towards a limousine. "No way, you got us a limo!" "Yup now lets go before it leaves without us."

The limo driver took their bags as they got in. Once he started driving Elliot handed Liv a drink "Cheers." They clanked their glasses and drunk a bottle of champagne. "So, what will we be doing first?" Asked Liv. "Well, we could go adventure around the island, or we could have fun then venture around." "Option two please." They took one last sip and smirked at each other. When they reached the hotel they'd be staying at, three men came out and carried their luggage to their room before leaving.

⚠️
Elliot picked up Olivia and carried her inside the already dimly lit room. He shut the door behind them and laid her gently on the bed. He climbed on top of her and began to remove her big white dress that was covering so much of her beautiful body.

They began to kiss. Not breaking their kiss, he slid her dress off and onto the floor before she started removing his suit and put it on the floor as well. Breaking their kiss, "El," she spoke in an almost whisper "yeah.." "Don't forget...I, um, still have scars.." He looked at her and stroked the side of her face before he began to suck on her neck. Changing her thinking "El," he looked at her again "I need you, now." She whispered into his ear. Elliot then plunged into another, deeper, kiss. He moved down to her neck and collar bone before removing her new, lace bra and underwear. He moved back up to her lips as she began to remove his underwear. He looked her in the eyes before going inside her, which earned a small moan from her. He was gonna joke her, but he decided he didn't want to ruin this.

Instead he started going in and out slow so she could get used to him. He started increasing his speed once he saw her relax. He kept increasing his speed until Liv moaned "uhhh...ell!" and wrapped her legs around his waist. He started going slower once he realized Liv and him were close.

"Babyyy.." she moaned as her head fell back. He pressed his lips back on hers to quiet her a little. He moved down and started sucking on her neck which pushed her over the edge. "Elllllioottttt!" She moaned. Hearing that and feeling her wetness around him pushed him over the edge and he finished inside her.
⚠️

He fell over to her side and laid there for awhile before wrapping his arms around her. "You ready to go out now baby?" "Now I am." She smiled as she leaned in and kissed him.

After an hour, they were dressed, cleaned up, clothes off the floor, and the newly wed was ready to start exploring the island. They left the hotel and got into the limo that then drove them to their tour guide.

"Aloha Mr and Mrs Stabler! My name is Ailani and I am your tour guide for the next week! Are you ready to begin the tour?"

Olivia smiled I'm gonna get used to that name, Mrs. Stabler. She thought to herself. "Aloha! Yes we are ready." Replied Elliot.