Chapter 1

In a high school far far away... a smol boi is sobbing in the restroom of his high school. "They will never understand..." He cries trying to treat his newly bruised eye and ribs."One day I will rule this galaxy and no one will ever even think of doing this to me again." His fist collides with the sink in front of him and watches as the pure porcelain shatters as is crashes to the ground. Just like his will to live. He covers his wounds and gathers his strength as he walks out of the restroom, determined to make it through the day.

He looks at the clock and realizes he missed a whole class period sobbing in the restroom. He sighs and heads to his next class: Theatre. Theatre is the only thing good about life. It is the only hour of the day where he can pretend that he is someone completely different. Someone who has friends, a life, or anything for that matter. Other than theatre, he is all alone.

When he enters his safe haven, he feels something off. It's not bad though, almost welcoming and warm. He takes his usual seat in the back corner by the windows. His eyes glance over the other classmates until he finds the culprit of the new aura of the space. A new girl. A new pretty girl. A girl with dark hair and deep eyes; with shockingly sharp facial features that made her look different from every other girl. She was beautiful.

"Creeper much?" a female voice enters his mind.

"What? What is this?" He responds to this voice in his head.

"I'd like to know as well," She retorts, "I can hear your thoughts though so I would appreciate it if you would please stop thinking that way about women."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I would suddenly have a brain buddy today,"

"Well then. Hello new brain buddy. My name is Rey,"

"I'm Kylo."