Cruise ☀️ part twoooo☺️

Nicolas Pov

I woke up to the beaming sun and course Destiny loud ass snoring. I went into my suitcase and grabbed clothes, and walked in the bathroom to got dressed. When I finished, Destiny was up and in the other bathroom. Today we we're going to walk on the beaches of the Bahamas. She came looking beautiful as always. She was wearing a black romper and some black sandals. Her hair was in the braids going back and she had light makeup on. I walked over to her, grabbed her waist, and kissed her lips followed by a good morning. She said it back with a smile and grabbed her purse.
I grabbed her hand and we were out. We walked to the deck and got off the boat. We had to be back by eleven o'clock. It was now one thirty in the afternoon. We walked down to the small shops and looked around. There was a nice necklace that Destiny spotted and kept looking at it ... I laughed at her and shook my head.
Later that evening we walked on the beach and talked. I picked Destiny up and threw her in the water laughing at her afterwards because of all her screaming. She kicked water on the me and dragged me in with her. She started tackling me and punching once we got on shore. I picked her up and made her look at me.

"Dominick Put me down!" She screamed.

"Nah you good!" I laughed.

She sighed in relief as I put her down and we walked back to the boat. On the way back, There was a little girl holding a sign that read, "buy for $1"
Destiny walked over to the girl and grabbed her a necklace that said her name on it. It was a brown and white beaded necklace for a dollar.