The day before ☺️

Destiny POV

Wow it's a day before me and the love of my life finally become married. The ending of this chapter and a beginning of a new one. A lot of thoughts are going through my head like what's next in our  chapter.

    I grabbed my keys and headed out of the door. Nyla,Malachi,Delilah, and NJ were at their grandmas house and Nicolas was at the barber shop as usual. I walked to my car and got in and went to the nail salon.

After I got my nails done, I went to the dress place to get my dress. Sandra, the dress creator was standing at the door. She checked me out and gave me a hug. I smiled at her and went along with my day. I got into the car and drove back home.

    Once I pulled up, I saw Nicolas's car in the driveway. My face went from a normal look to a wide bright smile. I got out grabbing my purse and headed in the house. Nicolas was sitting on the couch watching tv. I placed my purse and keys on the counter and walked to the couch. I straddled Nicolas and kissed his lips a couple of times before getting off. I laid on his lap while he played in my hair.

    "Babe, tomorrow is the day!"

   "Yea I know."

   "Are you excited?"

    "Yea but I'm going to be lonely tonight."

     "You'll be fine you'll see me tomorrow at the alter."

   He stared at me for a minute in silence. I looked back at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. As soon as he played in my hair I fell asleep in his lap.

   I woke up to Nicolas shaking me. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him.

   "Baby, Nae and Tierra on their way."

  I hopped up and went to pack my stuff. Once I finished, I grabbed my purse and sat on the couch. The doorbell rung and I got up quickly. Nicolas opened the door and pulled me into a hug. I kissed his lips and said my goodbyes before heading to the car. Takiyah was in the backseat where I went to sit.

   "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

    "No, I'm very nervous for tomorrow!"

    "Why you're gonna be my cousin!"

    "It's a new chapter in my life that I'm about to hit. It's going to be different and a long time to get used to. My name won't be smith anymore itll be Hawthorne. Which I have to change on everything after tomorrow!"

"At least one of your dreams will come true."

I smiled at takiyah and sighed.

  "A princess was born and is about to become a queen!"

May you fulfill your dreams and have a happy forever after.