Sleepover

Lillie's house wasn't what I expected. It was for one, a giant mansion and two, it had a bunch of Pokémon on the courtyard playing in little park.

"This is it," Lillie said. Pikachu squeaked in excitement. The place is huge. There's no way that you wouldn't get bored in there.

"It's amazing," I said.

"You think so?" she asked shyly. "I don't really have people over. Mother is always away so I don't usually bring people over."

"Oh," I said. "Either way, I like the house."

We got out the car and the butler, came and got the door for Lillie. Not sure if I should've done that or waited. I'm not use to having to curtsy.

"Miss Lillie, is there anything you need at the moment?" the butler asked.

"As of right now, no," Lillie replied. "I'd like to show Ash around the house. Is it the guest room upstairs available for him to sleep in?"

"Yes," the butler replied. "I'll have it available for your companion to feel at home."

"Thank you," Lillie thanked. "Hobbes, is there any food in the fridge?"

"Yes, Miss Lillie," he replied. "I'll get to preparing a fine dinner for you and your companion to enjoy."

"No, that's okay," Lillie said. "I'd like to make dinner for once."

"Miss Lillie, as your ser- I mean caretaker," Hobbes began. "I cannot allow you to cook. I was hired by Lusamine to care for you, attend your needs, and make sure you are fed."

"It's alright Hobbes," Lillie said. "I've been meaning to try out a recipe for a while now. It's okay. I'm sure Mother meant well, but I wanna at least give back."

Hobbes hesitated. "Alright, I cannot let you not be satisfied with my caretaking. I'll allow you to prepare tonight's dinner."

"Come on, Ash," Lillie smiled. "I'll give you a tour of the house."

Lillie took me upstairs in which she went to the farthest room in the back. She opened the door hesitantly. I could see why. She had plushies of Pokémon and even a blanket with a giant Snorlax on it.

Lillie yelped and ran through the entire room. She tried her best to hide the stuff but it didn't seem to be a good blend. I walked around a little and decided to help out. I went to help her make the bed. I reached out for the blanket.

"No!" Lillie yelped and quickly ran at me. She took the cover from my hands and started folding it. I laughed a little bit. She must've realized what she did as she quickly hid her face with the blanket. "Sorry..."

"Don't be," I said. "I was only trying to help you."

"Yeah," Lillie said. "It's just that I've a tendency to like my things as they are. I didn't want you to laugh at me." She pouted, kinda like a little kid. I answered back with a smile.

"Sorry, didn't mean to laugh at you," I said. "It's just that you caught me by surprise and I can tell how much these things mean to you."

"They calm me down," Lillie admitted. "They help me have an audience." A red tint appeared on her cheeks. She hid herself in the cover.

"An audience?" I asked. "For what?"

"I have dreams," Lillie explained. "I want to be a Pokémon trainer. I wanna be able to know everything that I have to know. I need to repair something that has been broken for a long time now."

"Well, if you wanna be a Pokémon trainer," I said. "Then follow that dream and find the right partner for you. For me, it was Pikachu. For you, it could be any Pokémon."