Shit happens

CC's P.O.V

I started wondering, where she was. I mean, she'd been in her bunk for over 24 hours. That wasn't too normal for her. I decided to scare her, so I walked slowly to her bunk, and pulled the curtains open without waking her up. She was listening to music in her sleep. And I had thought Ashley took her IPod away...  I tapped the surface and jerked backwards. Our rebel princess was listening to One Direction. Well, that was something I didn't know. I closed the curtains again, and turned around to go find Andy.

Andy was in a small tent with some others. And some beer. Holy something, this was going to be funny. I sighed, walked towards him and slammed the table to get his attention.

"Dude. I'm not in the mood for that conversation. I try to have a good time, so please don't even start. Hush hush." he said, waved his hand to turn me around and said something to the guy next to him.

"Dude. She's listening to One Direction. She's not having a good time, so please don't even start. Come on."

I reached to his hand, got it and pulled as much as I could. And, as unbelievable as it might sound, I got him up the chair.

"She's been liking them since I-Don't-Know-When, okay? It's nothing. Everything's fine with her!" he was annoyed, and already a bit drunk. Holy Mom.

"She's been sleeping for over 24 hours! Everything's not fine with her!" I yelled, maybe I was overreacting, but since what happened I'd been so worried 'bout her.  Andy raised his brow and turned around. I grabbed his arm.

"You will fucking talk to her!" I said.