Prologue

AN. I've never written a fanfic before so I'm sorry if this sucks. Also, I'm not too sure with the whole honourifics sorry if I get that wrong too.

Third Person Pov

"Hmmmmm" Karasuma ponders over the folders on his desk. He finally picks up a file and reads out the name

"Chihariki Murametsu"

Only 2 people had been alive after her assassinations so the description could be unreliable but they were both similar in ways.

Short Brown hair
Light-blue eyes
A wide smile
Black headphones
Rollerskates

This is one strange assassin but she may be useful

*time skip*

As the elevator rose to the top floor of the building, Chihariki reached for her phone and scrolled through her music library and found her favorite song: Red like roses part 2 by Jeff Williams
(It may also be someone else's favorite song)

*bing* The doors opened and the two people who were standing outside were dead immediately big slits in their throats.
"Let's do this" she shouted cheerfully and as people started running in her direction the song began.

Two bodyguards charged at her with stun sticks but she was faster and they were dismembered in the blink of an eye. She looked at the rest with an almost friendly smile and they all became terrified at this that stood before them. One by one they were killed as she made her way to the main office that contained her target but she was taking her time and enjoying her killing spree. She finally arrived at her targets room.

"You must be Chihariki Murametsu otherwise know as the music assassin," he said. He had spiky black hair and was wearing a suit.

"So you've done your homework, " she said with a smile.
"My name is Tadaomi Karasuma and I'm the one who ordered the job so if you kill me you won't get paid."
"I don't really care about the money. I just enjoy killing."
"Well, i've got something you might like killing more than me".
"And what would that be."
"a mach 20 octopus monster that even specialist government agents couldn't kill"
"Sounds like fun. Where do i go?
"He is currently teaching at the E-class kunugigaoka junior high school if you accept you will be transferred and will have until March until he explodes and destroys the Earth"
After a couple of seconds, she replied.
"I accept."
"You can start in a weeks time."

AN. Please tell me if I should keep writing this or if it is terrible and should stop.