3.Friend.3

Kiotaka POV

*SLICE* She was getting closer. *Screams* I needed somewhere to hide. *pleading* She was going to kill me.

The door crashed open and a girl stood at the door covered in blood. Her smile only grew wider when she saw me.She slid one of the black ear pads off her ear; I could hear the music as it was playing loud enough to make me wonder how she wasn't death.

"Hello there. You must be Kiotaka-kun. I'm just gonna be blunt, I'm here to kill you." She said cheerily. How was she enjoying this?

"Please don't kill me.I'll give you anything just spare me." I began to cower on the ground, tears slipping down my face.

"Oh yeah because you spared loads of people let me just get my list." She reached into the pocket of her jacket and grabbed a small piece of folded-up paper. She unfolded it twice and read out names from it.
"Let's see their's Muraskino Ketsuki, Nakajima Yasuoka, Konda Tetsuo, Chimamire Kiku, Akabane Krimson. Remember them?" I did remember them. They were the people I had killed. I never even did it myself, I just paid others to do the work for me. I knew that they weren't the only ones as well. I felt guilty but didn't let it show.

"Why do you care. It's not like your any better." I spat back at her

"When I kill someone I do it myself." During the time of us talking, she never stopped smiling and that was the last thing I saw before a sharp pain entered my head and everything went black.

Chihariki POV

Well, that was easy. His words made me think about why I do what I do. Killing people for a living. I need to get some sleep if I want to try against the octopus. A flash of red made me ready my knife and a tall boy with crimson hair walk from out of the shadows. I recognised him from this morning; I think his name was karma.
*clap* *clap* *clap*
"So, you really are the music assassin," he said, a slight grin appearing on his face.
"How did you find out who I was so quickly. I know I said about being an assassin but I never said what my code name was." I had started to ramble to myself like I sometimes did accidentally.
"It's pretty easy to find out things when you are smart enough." That was true as most things are just an easy password away.
*
"It's not like it was a secret anyway. I was gonna tell people eventually.Do you live near *insert Japanese street name here* cause we could talk and walk at the same time as I am pretty tired?"
"I think you forgot that we're a city away from anywhere we would live"
"I have a spare house nearby if you wanted to stay for the night.There probably aren't any trains running this late at night anyway."I started to walk down the street when karma grabbed my arm
" I'll come but you'll probably have to clean up first. You're covered in blood." I looked down at myself and I was indeed covered head to toe in thick blood.
"I think I saw a bathroom inside the building. I'll be a minute so..." I got out a piece of paper and wrote down my street name down. I threw the key to Karma so he could get in.
"Its east of here. Use that to get in." He thanked me and left in the direction I told him to. Now for the other problem. I walked back into the building and called him.

AN. Thank you for all the support you've given me throughout these past few chapter its what motivated me to keep writing this one. Also, I reference some of the other fanfictions that inspired me to write in the first place. In order of appearance. The lilac/lost shadow by Aqua_Hearts, girl in disguise by ReversePrince and Karma's sister by _sp00kstr__. Thanks for reading the new chapter should come out sooner than this one. Hopefully. BYE.