2.Again.2

Third person POV

Your.Not.Touching.Them

The class sat shocked not daring to speak as the assassin stood in front of them all. Her frown remained on her face for a few more seconds before she slotted her knives up into her headphones (which would be pretty amazing in real life) and smiled to the class.

"Hey everyone. It's nice to meet you all." The whole class sweatdropped as she seemed to forget the occurrence that happened only seconds ago. Everyone just stayed silent until a voice chirped up

"It's nice to meet you too. My names Kaede Kayano." Kayano gave an amazing smile. The type that makes everyone in the room do the same as if it was contagious.

"Pardon me for being so rude as this friendship is clearly blossoming into something beautiful but the bell rang a few minutes ago and I'm sure some people want to go home."
Koro-sensei was obviously nervous but was still smiling.
"I'll see you all tomorrow"
She left the room and the class began to talk to the people next to them.

Wow! Koro-sensei was hit 3 times in a day.

How the hell did she move so fast?

Who do you think would win in a fight? Chihariki or Karma.

*timeskip*

Chihariki's POV

I laid on my bed crumpled up like a used tissue that had just been thrown away. Tears streamed down my face. This was the third time this week. I need to find a way to control it otherwise I'm gonna do something bad. The doctors have said it was IED but some of the symptoms seem wat different. Maybe a job would make me feel better.

I shuffled over to the other side of the room and pick up a piece of parchment from my desk.

Name: Kensaku Miyoshi
Location: *insert random Japanese street name here*
Age: 27
Crimes: exploiting women, murder, drug trafficking.
Reward: 180,000 yen

This should keep me occupied. I grabbed my headphones and a grin formed on my face once again.