Chapter Fifteen

AO3 AN: 

Thank you to all the people who continue to read this fic despite my terrible update schedule, you are all amazing XD

I haven't really got an excuse for not updating as much as you or I want, I can only say that RL and university are both awful things sometimes and I apologise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Un'beta'd

#Parsel#

I'm not J.K

MY AN: I do not Own the story or the idea. JK owns Harry Potter

Chapter 15:

Lord Sirius Orion Black was on a mission. He strode through the ministry creating quite a sight for those around, he was dressed impeccably in his Lord robes and had a set expression on his face. What added to the effect was Lord Lucius Malfoy was on his right dressed in the finest money could buy with an equally set expression. Some people stopped in to watch in shock and some awe as they passed, they were soon joined by Lord Izar Nott which finished the deadly image. After handing over their wands for check in, they walked towards the elevators and claimed the next one as their own where Lucius jabbed his snake head cane at the number one.

"Fudge can't contest this, if it keeps up say I'll take it to trial, there is too much evidence against them and Potter will have to cave." Sirius said.

"I doubt it will go that far, she has to be slapped a ban sooner or later and now we have added pressure thanks to Izar here." Lucius pointed out.

"Yes, my Theodore wrote to me in no less than fury and demanded why I wasn't already backing you in the matter." Izar told them amused, "He seemed to believe it was the utmost betrayal on my behalf."

"Ah," Lucius murmured as Sirius snickered.

"Fudge can only take so much,"

They each blanked their faces and stepped out of the elevator and walking towards the minister's office with clear purpose, ignoring the whispers they enticed. As they approached, a toad like woman stepped out, Sirius bit back a growl as she smiled what he guessed was supposed to be a sweet smile, but came out ugly.

"Ah gentlemen," Her voice was sickly and girlish, "I assume you are here to see the Minister?" Delores Umbridge, Senior Undersecretary to the Minister, and prejudice bitch. How Sirius loathed that woman. She was responsible for many of the werewolf laws and every time he laid eyes on her he wanted to kill her. Because of her, people like Moony were persecuted for something that wasn't their fault, she had a severe hate for anything that wasn't Pureblood pure human. Fortunately, she hated him just as much as he hated her, Sirius did everything in his power to slam everything she proposed and as he was gaining more alliance within the Wizengamot meaning she was having a harder time to push through her bigoted laws.

"Good morning, Madam Umbridge, I believe the minister is expecting us."

The toad looked at him with cold eyes and a sick smile.

"Of course, Lord Black," She motioned for a young girl to come and show them in, Fudge was seated behind his desk and he stood to greet them.

"Sirius, Lucius and Izar, this is unexpected." There was a definite edge to Fudge's voice as he addressed the three Lords.

"My grandson is friends with young Harrison, he told me his version of events and I saw fit to back my friends here." Izar said swiftly and Sirius was pleased when Fudge had a flash of panic in is eyes.