THE SPEECH🎙

BACKWARD

I read that a forward is usually written by someone other than the author or editor, according to the Chicago Manual of Style, so I'm writing backward. ㅋㅋㅋ   

How to fit the mold is what I tried to do for 20-something years before saying WTFUSILLI.

When that happened, I lost many friends because we were just not socially compatible.

So, one night, after watching Dirk Gently, in which almost every person in the series is socially incompatible with another, I came up with this weird title. Still, I had no story (it's my usual writing process).

As usual, it was while vacuuming, buying groceries, going to work, etc. The dish came together, giving me this.

Here, like in Tracksided, I'm trying out a first-person POV; 😢😅 RIP to me.

Please, please have mercy on me. Also, the updates will be slow because I'm not used to this writing technique, so I'll need to check the chapters more. Also, I am writing this for fun, so I will take the time to enjoy my writing process.

This story is about human relationships, whatever they are, whether they set us apart or bring us together.

The characters are excessive in every way. I like my crazy characters.

I'm easygoing and can talk about any subject, so my characters aren't always politically correct.

If you are judgmental, this story might not be for you, but if, like me, you accept others as they are, flaws included, then this meal is for you.

DEDICATION

To those who take life as it comes with its tidal waves.

EPIGRAPH

Smile ttebayo! 

Naruto

EXTENDED SUMMARY

I already wrote the whole shebang outside, but here is the pitch again:

The story is about people in their late 20s who thought they had la vie all figured out, but the truth is they're still looking for themselves, and they keep bumping into each other because I want them to.

COPYRIGHT

©AMOK

THIS STORY IS MINE. COPY IT, AND YOUR TOES WILL CURL UP, AND YOU'LL LOSE YOUR TEETH. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE RESULT OF MY CURSE, SCROLL DOWN.

 IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE RESULT OF MY CURSE, SCROLL DOWN