11:23

So, I'm pretty sure alot of people have seen the video that I've posted above.

Don't stay in school.

I think alot of people have seen this and agreed with what he was saying, just not the actual, "Don't Stay in School" part.

If the school systems are geeting alot more money from our taxes, because that is a major part in at least America (and Japan, I know that for a fact), then why don't they teach us more life skills.

They always say parents are supposed to teach you that kind of stuff, but what about the people who don't have parents, or have parents who just don't care about that stuff???

When they get older and thrown into the ooutside world and experience this kind of stuff, what's going to happen.

They won't know howto handle this kind of stuff, right?

They teach us about history, but what about the present?

This is honestly a serious issue, but just because it is, dosn't mean people will pay attention long enough for change to happen.

I mean what are 3 people going to do (basing off of the US here) against a country full of 320 million people.

Hardly anything.

I'm just adressing an issue here that many overlook, and I'm just one of the lucky ones where my mom teaches me this kind of stuff.

But, what about people who aren't like me and a few others, what about them.

They'll go into the world blind.

Going out of tha subject and into anoother one now,

I still don;t get the concept of "sleep" why can't we just rest?

If we didn't need sleep, imangine how much more could be accomplished.

We would have more time to work and earn money, more time to do homework and more time in general.

More than 1/3 of our lives are spent sleeping,

Years of that time wasted.

Honestly, I would be perfectly fine with only having to sleep once a week or something.

Having to need an appropriate amout of sleep each night just makes it feel wasteful.

Having a couple hours of rest each night would be fine, people could do homework, read, even if they work from home, make a living.

Just sleep itself, is annoying and I feel it's unnessesary.

Jusy think about it, a world where you really didn't need to sleep.

Honestly I feel like it would be a safer world as well.

Giving more people chances to have jobs and make money withoutbeing all tired and depressed.

Other things like that would probably be easier prevented without needing slepp.

I mean, your brain is still running and other parts of your body don't shut down once you go tosleep, so I don't think it needs to be mandatory.

Well that was definetly one of my longer chapters for this, and I'll try to finish my stuff, because like it's a new year but no promises.

I'm probably get a tatoo of tha quote, "Promises are worse than lies because they give you hope." and also "Nothing lasts forever"

Bye