28 ; 27 selfish.

chapter
twenty seven

first period was hell.

jimin restrained from talking to yoongi, to avoid judgement, even though the entire basketball team were his friends- or at least he thought.

the class ended after a long time, and before jimin could leave yoongi grabbed his arm and held him back.

he waited until they were alone, before turning to jimin.

"what's wrong, baby?" he asked, his hand lifting up to jimins cheek and caressing it with his thumb.

"have you not seen the posts? they're tagging you too," jimin said.

yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"they're calling me a slut and saying of course i'd go back to you and everyone's just making up lies. even taemin is saying stuff," jimin told him.

"jiminie, don't listen to them. you and me know the truth, that's all that matters," yoongi told him.

"no, yoongi. i hate when they do this to me. it doesn't stop unless i do something worse, to get them off the topic," jimin tells him.

"babe," yoongi cooes, his hands covering jimins ears.

"it's okay. i'll be here whenever you need me. to protect you, to kiss you, whatever you want me to do for you," yoongi said.

"i.."

jimin didn't know what to say. he wanted to get mad, but yoongi was being kind and he couldn't.

"god, i love you," jimin sighed.

yoongi leaned forward to kiss him, but jimin pulled back.

"they might see," he said, and yoongi knew he meant the other students.

"let them, min yoongi does and gets what he wants," yoongi shrugged, causing jimin to smile into the kiss yoongi pulled him in.

yoongi hummed, "i love you," as he pressed a kiss to the corner of his lips.

jimin stepped forward and wrapped his arms around yoongi, his head nestling into his neck.

he sighed, and as the seconds passed more and more problems with the relationship between him and yoongi resurfaced.

hey kiddos

SO i'm gonna release the characters for the new fanfic tomorrow y'all will love it if u like the show friends pls give her much love and support

ANHWAH i'm stressed yk my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend but he's still being all flirty with me and shit like before we started dating the first time as if nothing happened and i'm so mad cause that's exactly what i fell for and i cannot let myself go back to him. but he's still the same person i fell for and just UGH guys

and this one guy admitted to liking me even tho i turned him down he still wrote me a whole letter explaining why he liked me and he's really respectful and nice and kjust WHY can't i have feelings fr someone nice?????

also someone else admitted to liking me anon on that whole sc show or cover question thing and i know it's not the guy cause reasons and just omg

and these popular guys (my exes friends, and keep in mind i'm not popular at all) were like talking abt me and making it SO OBV like wow ok

and just

my life is a whole mess rn