33 ; 32 pink + white.

chapter
thirty two

"hey, you remember that guy you punched first day sophomore year?" jungkook asked jimin.

yoongi sat at lunch with jimin, jungkook, namjoon, and hoseok.

taemin was seen from afar, glaring at jimin.

taemin was pissed that yoongi got back with jimin, hence why he stared telling everyone about jimins job and spreading rumors. taemin liked jimin.

"uhm, yeah. i do, i think," jimin said. but it wasn't that event from that day that he remembered.

"damn, he's cute!"

"the freshman.. taehyung," jungkook said, and jimin nodded.

"ever since like.. the beginning of this year him and i have been going out like talking but not really dating and he asked me out today, to like.. be his boyfriend," jungkook bit his nail.

"oh ok that's great," jimin said, putting another bite of food in his mouth.

"oh, you mean my old friend taehyung?" yoongi asked. jungkook nodded, and as if on cue taehyung showed up.

"hey," yoongi said to the younger teenager, and taehyung smiled back at him.

as taehyung and yoongi began to talk, jungkook turned to jimin.

"hey, yoongis got something for you. he told me to tell you to meet him outside the door you guys met at when y'all walked home his senior year," jungkook said through a mouthful of food. jimin raised an eyebrow at him.

but he just continued eating.

at the end of the day, he did as told.

he found yoongi, but not by his car. he was ready to walk.

jimin just went along with it, holding yoongis hand and the other in the pocket of his jacket.

the sun was setting early, and it was just the perfect weather. it wasn't too hot, nor cold, and it wasn't humid. the sky was painted orange, pink, and blue, with just the perfect amount of clouds. the moon was beginning to show.

it wasn't hard to walk, it just felt natural as if they both knew where they were going.

soon, they arrived at the stop. or at least where it used to be.

now they were rebuilding something. it looked to be a house.

there was a bench for a bus stop on the sidewalk, so yoongi sat there.

jimin sat with him.

"what are they building?" jimin asked him. "a house," he replied.

"why are we here?" jimin questioned further.

"you'll see why," yoongi said quietly.

"why'd you have to take down the stop the day exactly two years after we ended our relationship the first time?" jimin said after a while.

"i paid them to take it down to rebuild that house," yoongi turned to face him. jimin raised an eyebrow.

"i'm gonna live there," yoongi told him. jimin was even more surprised.

yoongi bit his lip.

"with you," he finished.

jimins eyes widened.

"you want me to move in with you?" jimin asked. his heart was racing at this point.

yoongi nodded.

"i- i guess i will-"

"park jimin," yoongi interrupted him. jimin shut up immediately.

"god damn we were meant to be, and i really just have this feeling that we are. and i wouldn't leave you for anyone or anything. and i love everything about you. the way you kiss me, the way your voice sounds. how fast your heart beats. the way you lean into people when you laugh, and what your laugh sounds like. your crooked tooth, your soft hair. i love how you walk, how you breath. how you make me feel. damn, i love the way you make me feel. i love when you touch me, and when you call me, and when you don't call me, and when you look happy. i love when you fall in love with me, and i love when you still come back to me. i love when you say yes, and when you say no. i love when you argue with me and when you agree with me. i love when you make jokes? and when you want my attention. i love when you get jealous of other people when i talk to them, and i love you. fuck, i love you so fucking much."

jimin was speechless.

"and you're eighteen. maybe you can make this decision on your own," he continued.

"jiminie, if i asked you to marry me, right here, right now would you say yes?"

jimin nodded.

"park jimin.."

"yes?"

"i want you to marry me."

— THE END.