Success!

Request from Giablanco on Wattpad: Sequel to Intervention

----

"Okay it's been hours." Ally wailed. Dinah and Normani rolled their eyes.

It had been hours since they locked Camila and Lauren in the room next door. After getting bored of social media, Ally had begun pacing. It had entertained Dinah for about ten minutes before she got bored.

Ally was still pacing while Dinah and Normani sat at the table, eyeing each other suspiciously.

"Go fish." Dinah said. Normani smacked her cards down on the table, making Ally jump.

"We're playing blackjack." Normani growled. Dinah put her cards down with a blink.

"Oh.. in that case I win." Normani looked down at Dinah's cards and she did indeed, by pure luck, have 21.

"Okay what the fuck!" Normani said, knocking her cards onto the floor with a huff.

"Hey! Hello?" Ally said, waving her arms around to get their attention. "Camren? Still locked in a room?"

"Oh." Dinah sniffed and looked at the time on her phone. "They'll be fine."

"But-"

"No. Not until Camren is real." Dinah said with a scowl. Normani rubbed her temples with her fingertips and sighed.

"We should at least check they haven't killed each other." Normani grumbled.

"Fine." Dinah headed for room next door and she knocked on the door.

"Camren! Hey!"

----

Meanwhile, inside the intervention room, Camila and Lauren were curled up on the sofa. Camila had been right, her quick thinking had got them another few hours to themselves, away from their friends. Giving them all the time in the world to explore each other.

Camila groaned, lifting her hand to rub at her face, clearing her eyes as she yawned. Damn she was tired, her body felt like lead. Heavy but light all at once, it was like someone had pulled the tension from her shoulders and left her wobbly and floaty. Camila smiled at this new found relaxation in her bones and sighed.

Then she realised she wasn't alone. Hell she wasn't even in her own bed. Camila lifted herself up onto her elbows, the blanket slipping off her shoulder. Camila shivered at the cold air on her bare skin.

Wait.

Bare. Skin.

The fuck?

Camila glanced down and panicked. Where the fuck were her clothes? She was so panicked she didn't notice the head resting on her abdomen, nor the mess of black curls tickling her skin.

Camila looked around and noticed they were in the living room. Of Dinah's house? Ah she's found her clothes. Scattered on the floor.

With Lauren's jeans? And shirt? And... were they boyshorts?

Camila was thoroughly confused.

Everything became clear about thirty seconds later when the head she was yet to notice groaned and moved. A pale hand moving to push her hair out of her face and lips pressing against the soft skin of Camila's stomach.

Camila's eyes snapped down.

Oh.

Intervention, Dinah, kissing, oh so much kissing. And touching. And biting. And holy fuck those thoughts need to leave now before Camila started yet another round.