Chapter 12

(Ashton's POV)

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I said.

"Whats wrong? Are you jealous?" Calum smirked.

"Really, Im not in the mood for your shit right now." I spat.

"No offense but If you dont want Payton I dont see what the problem is, you know Luke has been crushing on her too and they would be really cute toge-"

"SHUT UP CALUM." I yelled.

"Would you shut up Michelle is going to hear you." He whispered.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE CUT IT WITH THE PAYTON LUKE SHIT ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY." I shouted again.

"So you dont want her, but you dont want her with anyone else." He said trying to understand.

hell, I dont even understand.

"whatever man." He said walking out of the kitchen.

I walked out and everyone had their eyes on me besides Payton.

"GUYS GUYS I FINISHED THE SONG!" Luke said running down the stairs with his guitar.

"umm, did I miss something?" He asked.

He must have felt the tension in the room.

"No everything is fine. I'll start a bonfire out back and we can have a jam sesh." Cal said trying to clear the air.

"Yesss! let me get my guitar!" Michael said running up the steps like a little boy.

"You finished that fast." Payton said turning towards Luke and smiling.

"I was really inspired." He said smiling back.

i think im going to throw up.

-

(Payton's POV)

"Yesi can you come help me set up the bonfire!" Calum yelled.

"Sure babe." She yelled back.

"Payton do you want to come?" She asked.

"uhhh sure." I said not wanting to be left alone with Ashton Luke and Michelle. God knows where Michael was.

"So what was all that about?" Yesi whispered to me.

"Uh if I tell you dont tell Michelle okay?" I whispered back.

"No problem. I only tolerate her because Ashton and Cal are friends." She giggled.

I explained what had happened between ashton and I up until now.

(i also included the part about luke and I upstairs.)

"Aw luke is so sweet! I wonder what his songs about!" She winked. "But do you think ashton still likes you?"

"I dont know.",

"Do you still like him?"

"I dont know."

"I see you guys are enjoying your girl talk instead of helping me." Calum laughed wrapping his arm around Yesi's waist.

"Everything is set up now anyways." He finished.

There were lights hanging up, they had a fire going. Their were also drinks, s'mores and luke and michaels acoustic guitars.

"You work fast." I said.

"Mhm." He nodded.

Everyone walked outside and sat around the fire.

"Whats first? Lukes song or scary stories." Michael said attempting to make a scary face.