Chapter One

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up to the shrill of my alarm. I sighed and hit my alarm. "Anna! C'mon we're going to be late if you don't get the bloody hell up!" I rolled over then landed on the floor I groaned. "I'm up Johnny." He chuckled and kept getting ready. I finally got up and sat at my vanity. I took my hair out of the bun it was in and quickly brushed it. After doing my make up and spraying perfume I got up and head over to my closet. I grabbed a pink mini skirt and a grey caridgan then went to my dresser and got a white undershirt I quickly changed and got my flats.

I walked of my room and ssaw my brother fixing his hair yet again."You told me to hurry up John when you aren't even ready?" He chuckled and grabbed his books. "Lets go." I walked out the house with him and ran into one of his friends. I accidently dropped everything. "Oh  I'm so sorry." He smiled and bent down and helped me pick up my books.

"I don't believe I ever met you.. What's you're name love?" I felt my cheeks get warm. " I'm An-" My brother rudely interuppted once he walked out. "Aye Paulie Boy!" He smiled and patted his shoulder. Paulie? I'm assuming his name is Paul. Well Paul handed me my book and gave me a sorry look.I smiled softly then walked to the bus stop.

I walked over to Lanie my best friend. "Good morning Laniee!" I smiled, she chuckled. "Well good morning to you little miss sunshine! What's got you in such a good mood?" I smiled and looked at Paul. She followed my eyes and smiled then elbowed me. "Ah little Annie has a crush?" I blushed and looked away.

The bus pulled up and Lanie went first then John then Paul then me. She did not just set me up... I sighed quietly and had no choice but to sit next to Paul. I blushed a bit and looked back to Lanie who winked then continued to talk to John.  "So I never got to know you're name." I felt goose bumps as he whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned. "Anna.. Anna Lennon, What's yours?"

"James Paul McCartney, but everyone calls me Paul." I smiled a bit as we pulled up to the school. "It's lovely meeting you Paul. I'd fancy talking to you again." He smiled and nodded. "I'd fancy that as well, I'll see you around Annie." He walked off the bus as I got up and met Lanie. She whispered, "Tell me everything!!!"

I chuckled and got off the bus. I saw Paul waiting for John as he shot a wink at me. I grabbed Lanie's hand and walked inside the school. "So what happened between you and Mr.puppy dog eyes?!" I blushed and looked at Lanie, "His name is Paul and nothing we just said we'd fancy talking sometime." She squealed. "OH MY GOSH THAT'S SO CUTE!" I laughed and walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my books then headed off to English.

I was doodling in my notebook, I already was exceeding English. I looked over at Lanie who was talking to the new boy named George, I could tell she fancied him a bit by the way she was staring at him.I smiled now I get to tease her! I smiled and looked up at the board as the door opened and my brother walked in a whispered something to Mrs. Robinson. She looked at me. "Anna, your Aunt is here." I smiled and thanked her then grabbed my stuff and walked out.

"Why's Mimi here John?" He grinned. "She's not but I can't just let you stay here in school while I ditch.." I chuckled. "Alright well, c'mon yeah?" We walked out of school and I saw a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Who's that Johhny?" He looked at me. "Oh that's Pete the drummer for the Quarrymen." I nodded. "Hi Pete." He smiled, "Hi Ann" I looked at John he shrugged.

After a while John went to Pete's and I hung around an old cafe so Mimi didn't know I ditched. I slowly drank my cup of coffee and listened to the music on the radio.

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you.

I closed my eyes as I heard Elvis sing the song Can't Help Falling In Love With You. It's just so well written and beauitful.

Once the song was over I heard the cafe door bell ring and I saw Lanie and George walk in. I smiled to myself they were so cute!

I know this is my first chapter I haven't written for a while! I hope you like it! feedback is highly recomended! much love xoxo