Caged

This is my first story on Wattpad and I really appreciate you clicking on the 'Start Reading' button that was on the page before this! I hope you enjoy the story!

Oh, and a special thanks to @tsc0809 who came up with the title 'Caged'. But, I want to wait to change the title officially until I can upload a cover with the new title on it.

- K. M. Giras

***

"The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon."

-Unkknown

Anthem is the Alpha of the biggest werecat Clan in North America. With her family gone, she had been forced to take over her fathers Clan and try to help, guide, and defend her clan from hunters that are looking to wipe out all supernatural creatures from existence.

After seeing how happy her friends are with their mates, Anthem takes a walk in the woods, only to be cornered by hunters, and abducted like her brother and parents were before her.

While stuck in a cage surrounded by hunters, she meets some very surprising allies. Can Anthem escape the hunters and get back to her Clan in time to warn them of something that will finally allow the hunters to wipe all supernatural creatures off the face of the planet?