Late night struggles

Late Night

*Harriets pov*

*peck*peck*peck*

"The fuck" I mutter,setting up in bed I check my door then lock it going to the window opening looking down.

"What the fuck are you doing Louise"I say,as I look down and see a slim dark figure standing on the grass.

"Can I come up"she whispers loudly.

"yea sure get your ass up here"I say back. She swiftly climbs up the tree beside my house and grabs my hand climbing in the window I pull her in and she lands on top of me she pushes herself up but doesn't move from ontop me,her blue eyes staring into my green ones she smiles.

"Ah just were I wanted to be"she laughs eyes crinkling.

"Oi get of me you lug"I say as I push her of she rolls onto the floor.

"What are you doing here"I ask.

"I think that's very clear little Harry"she says with a wink,biting gently on her lip.

"Lou you know my parents are home we can't do this"I whisper to her."You shouldn't worry so much babe anyways I think you can keep quiet"she winks again as she runs a hand through her short brown hair.

"But-iam cut of with her lips on mine it takes me a minute to know what's happening then I start to move my lips against hers I moan gently and she slips her tongue in my mouth she breaks away and whispers "jump" I instantly wrap my legs around her,she then sets me on my bed I lay back as she climbs between my legs kissing me again,she lifts my shirt up then over my head tossing across the room she pulls me up,kissing me again as she undoes my bra slipping it off my arms and throwing it she lays me back down and sets up looking me up and down biting her lip.

"fuck baby you are so beautiful" she whispers.I blush and reach up lifting the hem of her shirt, iam instantly stopped by her smacking my hand away "No mam tonight is all about you baby"she whispers.I look up into her eyes and then nod gently scooting back laying against my pillows.She moves up kissing my kneck gently sucking making soft moans release from my lips,she sucks and nibbled until she has left a mark she is happy with then she blows on it making me shiver,she moves down my body kissing my chest then she kisses my right breast then left she starts to rub over them then takes the nipple in her mouth sucking and gently biting,I throw my head back moaning,she continues on down my body slipping her fingers under my shorts and panties cupping me and running a finger up I let out a loud moan,she quickly covers my mouth with her hand "She baby we don't want you parents finding out your not an innocent little virgin"she whispers.she was right she had corrupted me in so many ways but I love it so much.

She proceeds moving my shorts down then my panties running her hands up and down my legs,she looks up at me then kisses up my leg she kisses my hip bone then lower till she's right over my pussy she then runs her finger up my entrance causing me to clench the sheets in my hands,she then moves her face closer inserting her tongue licking up and down she then moves a finger in running over my clit up and down,she adds another finger pumping in and out as her tongue licks back and forth I bite my lip to try and not moan a small moan escapes tho as I feel my body begin to shake warning me iam close.

"Cum for me baby"she whispers.

just then my breath hitches as an orgasm rolls over my body causing me to cum over her fingers,I open my eyes seconds later to see her licking her fingers."Fuck Harry your so beautiful when you cum"she says kissing my forhead she climbs off the bed and grabs a towel cleaning me off then she comes back over and kisses me then she pulls the covers over us slipping her arms around me ."Goodnight harr" she whispers."Goodnight Lou"I reply.