Morning Kisses

*Louise pov*

I open my eyes immediately shutting them again as the sun coming in the window blinded me,I turn over expecting to see long curly brown hair covering the pillow beside me but instead iam met with blonde short hair and then a tongue,

"Gussss down now"I say gently scolding the dog,he moves off me and jumps off the bed running down stairs,I turn over again stretching then climbing out of bed I grab my sweatpants that I had never botherd to put on,and a sweatshirt pulling them on I start walking towards the kitchen when I first reach the stairs my nose is filled with the smell of sausage and pancakes,smiling lightly to myself I walk around the corner,my smile instantly widening when I see the back of a messy head full of curls,and a cute bum that is hidden by fluffy pajamas covered with cats,I continue into the kitchen sneaking up behind her wrapping my arms around her lengthy figure,I turn my head resting my cheek against her back,I feel her tense then instantly loosing up,"Well good morning"she says her beautiful voice making me smile more if that's even possible.she then turns around in my arms wrapping her own around my waist,kissing my forhead then leaning hers against mine,I look up into her bright green eyes,"Hi"I whisper,"Hey"she whispers back giggling softly,she leans over and kisses my right cheek then my left then my forhead again,then my nose and then finally she captures her lips in mine kisses me softly I kiss her back deeping the kiss,she moans lightly,I slip my tongue in her mouth gliding it against hers,as the Kiss becomes more heated she whispers,"jump"I instantly wrap my legs around her waist as she pulls me closer then turns and sits my on the counter still kissing me,she runs her hands up and down my back pulling my shirt up lightly touching the skin around my hips,just as I go to scoot back more my hip hits one of the pans that was sitting on the stove causing it to hit another one making a loud banging noise"Shit"I say as she fixes them then looks back at me she starts to laugh causing me to join her she comes back over to me wrapping her arms around me then kissing me gently once more,then leaning back she tilts my head up my eyes meet hers,"I love you"she says softly then kissing me again,I smile again"I love you to"