Human

Disclaimer: these slam poetries are just my thought. They show how I feel and I don't talk about these feelings to anyone. So I feel that I should just share them to get my word out.
———————————————————————-

I stay up in the night listening to the clock ticking.

I think about everything.

Power. Money. Love. My future. My past.

But only to wake up with bags under my eyes.

Have to put makeup to cover it up to put the right amount.

Not to much to have the impression of trying to be showing off

Or not to little to at least have the impression of not being homeless.

I occupied my self putting that makeup under my eyes to get the thoughts out of my head

For a good five seconds

To be soon be followed with another thought of the same subject every second of everyday.

I want it to stop feeling these feelings but I can't

Because people call it life.

I hate the feeling of compassion for someone who doesn't even feel the way back.

I hate the feeling of embarrassment for those who would laugh out loud at me

Instead of laughing with me

I hate the feeling of remembering.

To remember all of those times I would feel tears coming down from my eyes to my cheek to my chin.

I hate the feeling of worry.

To worry if I was going to wake up feeling proud of my self or to wake up feeling pity of my self.

All of these feelings that I have a deep hatred of,

But yet I wouldn't trade these feeling for anything in the world, not even love,

Because all these feeling shows me that I am human.

And human shows compassion, embarrassment, hatred, and worry.

A human has memories of its old life to remember what they had went through to reflect their past the mistakes.

I am a human who shows the pity emotions and wouldn't change a single thing about it.