Chapter 3

At night time Hades put his plan into Action in killing Octavia so he sent Pain and Panic to kidnap Octavia while her parents slept.

"Quickly grab the kid while i get ride of the flying horse Panic"

Through all the commotion there was a loud bang in Octavia's room which woke up Zeus and Hera as they looked at each other.

"The baby"

They both rushed into Octavia's room to see it destroyed and Pegasus tied up as Hera ran to Octavia's bed.

"Octavia oh No"

Zeus in his first of rage screamed to the sky causing a loud and bad lighting storm.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

away from Mount Olympus Pain and Panic held onto Octavia as the flew away from Olympus as they tried to find away to land.

"Hold onto the kid Panic"

Panic hand slipped as Pain , Panic and Octavia went crashing to the ground with a thud as Octavia began to cry.

"What are we gonna do what are we gonna do"

Panic well Panicked as Pain grabbed the potion as he looked at Octavia.

"Here you go kid a little pink formula"

He shoved the bottle into Octavia's mouth as she began to drink the potion.

"Look look she is changing Pain can we just kill the kid and get it over with"

Pain looked at Panic with an evil look.

"No no no she has to drink the whole potion every last drop"

They were interrupted by the voice of a man as they dropped the bottle as it smashed with one tiny drop of potion falling to the ground for Octavia did not drink the last drop.

"Hello is anybody there"

Octavia began to cry when a old woman came running to her and picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket.

"Oh you poor thing John come and look what is around her neck"

He came over and had a look it was a neckless with her name on it but nothing else.

"Jessica she must be abandoned....Octavia hmm"

Jessica looked at John with hopefull eyes.

"All these years we asked the gods to bless us with a child and they finally awnserd"

During there talk pain and Panic dransformed into snakes as they went to attack all 3 of them one thing they did not count on was Octavia who grabbed them and hit them off the ground then tied them into a knot and threw them far far away while waving and giggling as John and Jessica looked at her with shock all over there faces.

Somewhere in Greece Pain and Panic finally land with a thud as they change back.

"What are we gonna do Hades is gonna kill us when he finds out what has happened"

Panic ranted when pain stopped him.

"Panic you mean IF he finds out"

Panic stopped as he smirked and looked and Pain.

"If ...if is good"

With that they went back to Hades.

Zeus had all the gods search for Octavia but by the time they found the baby it was to late.

Young O was mortal now
But since she did not drink the last drop
She still retained her godlike strength
So thank her lucky star.

But Zeus and Hera wept
Because their Daughter could never come home.

They'd have to watch their precious baby
Grow up from afar.

Though Hades horrid plan
Was hatched before O cut his first tooth
The Girl grew stronger ev'ry day and
That's the gospel truth.