Chapter 3

So Hades sent Pain and Panic out that night to mount Olympus to kidnap and kill Octavia.

"Okay i will grab the kid while you get ride of the horse"

In all the commotion in grabbing Octavia it woke up Zeus and Hera as they looked at each other.

"The baby"

They rushed into Octavia's room only to see it destroyed and Pegasus tied up as Hera ran to Octavia's Crib to find her missing.

"Octavia oh No"

In Raged Zeus Screams in anger causing thunder and lighting to light up the Sky.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Far from Olympus was Pain and Panic holding onto Octavia as they flew and tried to find a place to land.

"Hold onto the kid Panic"

Panic last his grip of Octavia causing them to fall and crash into the ground as Octavia Cried as Panic well Panicked.

"What are we gonna do what are we gonna do"

Pain grabbed the bottle of potion as he looked at Octavia.

"Here you go kid a little pink formula"

He shoved it into Octavia's mouth as she began to drink the potion.

"Look pain she is changing can we just kill the kid and get it over with"

Panic looked at Pain as Pain looked at Panic with a evil look.

"No no she has to drink the whole potion every last drop"

They were interrupted by the voice of a man.

"Who's there"

They drop the glass bottle causing it to smash and the last drop of the potion fell to the ground as Octavia began to cry as the old woman who was with the man picked her up.

"Oh you poor thing"

The man walked over to his wife who had Octavia wrapped in a blanket.

"She must have been Abandoned Jessica"

Jessica looked at her husband with hopefull eyes.

" john For years we asked the gods to bless us with a child maybe they finally awnserd are prayers"

John seen a neckless around Octavia neck as he turned it over to see a name on it.

"Octavia"

But from behind some rocks was pain and Panic as they turned into snakes and went to go and kill all 3 of them bit one thing they did not count on was Octaviawho grabbed them and hit them off the ground then tied them into a knot and threw them far far away while waving and giggling as John and Jessica looked at her with shock all over there faces.

Somewhere in Greece Pain and Panic landed with a thud as they change back as Panic began to panic.

"What are we gonna do Hades is gonna kill us when he finds out what has happened"

Pain looked at Panic.

"Panic you mean IF he finds out"

Panic stopped Panicking as he turned to Pain.

"If ...if is good"

So they returned back to Hades underworld while up on Mount Olympus.

Zeus had all the gods sent out in search of his Daughter but by the time they found the baby it was to late.

Young O was mortal now But since she did not drink the last drop She still retained her godlike strength So thank her lucky star.

But Zeus and Hera wept
Because their Daughter could never come home.

But Zeus and Hera weptBecause their Daughter could never come home

They'd have to watch their precious baby
Grow up from afar.

Though Hades horrid plan Was hatched before O cut her first toothThe girl grew stronger ev'ry day andThat's the gospel truth

The girl grew stronger ev'ry day and
That's the gospel truth.

Though Hades horrid plan Was hatched before O cut her first toothThe girl grew stronger ev'ry day andThat's the gospel truth